Sunday, April 14, 2013

With some Tweets to tell the Tweeter, who the Fuck Cares?

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1gitrdone hedder

There are times, that I get what’s called Tweets from my Twitter account, that I’d like to just ask, the Tweeter, “Who the Fuck cares?” I mean if it has nothing to do with the Confederacy of Today, if it has nothing to do with HazzardAyre, or WyldAyre, or even the Knytes, I quite really don’t give a squat. I’m sure there is, but there ought to be a filter, like Facebook has(only real part of facebook I like) is a button, to alert me to only important notices or alerts. How about a button on my Twitter account for only what I want to see and know about, but to hell with the others. I want that button. >>>wheres the kaboo, I can’t help it I like that cartoon, its how I feel sometimes, get promised much, yet get little. Makes, me wish at times, although there was troubles there, that I’d have left things alone, and stayed in Burley. At least I was nearer to Utah and had a shop to rework my own equipment to the ability to get out of this state. Sure the station in Buhl would have suffered, but who gives a squat? I could have sold it at least then, and taken the money moved to Utah and forgot this idiotic state. But hence I’m here and like a Navy Seal, I’m staying to finish the job I was deployed here to do, put this gall darn radio station on the air.

But still>>>wheres the kaboo,

Any way gotta get to bed church in the morning.

B4 I go, just want to say one last thing to Amber out there, now that we both know your never coming to work here, think you might find your way clear to rolling over here and doing a photo op, for the station?

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981
1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4“[The Resurrection of Christ] Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
wheres the kaboo,

HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 hazzardayre tail