Sunday, April 21, 2013

I hate it when people screw with my Sunday’s

gitrdone hedder

I hate it when people mess with my Sunday’s.

I sleep sound all night, wake up dreaming of pancakes, at the Reaper, and while pulling up my boots I check email.

That twat here yonder , says quit posting stuff on CL.

Okay I’ll admit, there ain’t much of a job here yet until the expansion is complete, but hell , getting a few people trained to go into battle makes sense.

Then she starts bitching, about even posting things for a damn housekeep. What she objects that I give someone a job cleaning my crapper and vacuuming the forking floor, for a couple hundred bucks a month. Get off it bitch.

I don’t mind talking politics, of ignorant Yankees on Sunday and me talking back on my radio show. I don’t mind running a toew, hey that’s part of the profession, but damn it, people that I told to FO, in the first place but coming on, to finally back off the pier , gets a itch under her diaper, and then starts heckling? Bullsbreath.

Its days like today that if I could, I’d move every damn thing I own, tell Big C, its been nice we tried but I can’t do this, and move over to American Falls or down to southeastern Idaho where I got kin folk.

But fact is, Confederate’ don’t run, we don’t back off, and never ever retreat.

But its why we’re hiring talent outta state.

But ya’ll can bet your next set of racing tires, that this twit, will be the first bellowing cow, after DukesFest West comes off, with nearly 200,000 people that’ll attend, with Ben, Daisy, Roscoe and Emma Leigh, as well as Pat Burr here playing southern style kountry music. The hot rods, classic otr trucks , custom toew trucks, and all that real southern food. Oh yes she’ll eat crow, but I ain’t even passing her salt, but this is the cost of success. She can’t get over the fact that she screwed the pooch on being part of HazzardAyre so she’s gotta start trouble.

But I ‘ll get over it, but I ain’t so sure the club will, and their attorneys are big guns that don’t back down no how.

Any mile I’m trying to get in the mood for Church, but you’d think people would have some conscience and decorum and not bother someone on Sunday.

These dumb Yankee’ like Jesus said and I pray to the lord this every night saying, “ Forgive the God, for they know not what they do” .

Nuff Said.

L8R Ya’ll

HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGNAYRESIG PROPER


Quote of the Day:
ARH!! I found it!
--vyacheslavkozlovfan
John 10:28-30“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 1