Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What did I do today? Nothing much I took time off

sundown turnaround

So I took the day off. After the last 6 months or better of constant go, all the time building this radio thing, the stress of relocating here to Twin, loss of a shop, Lexi just sitting, I said, don’t care. Turned off the alarm clock, rolled over went back to sleep.

Todd calls , says he ain’t showing up, good, more sleep.

Woke up at 16:00 washed Wolf-PuP, cleaned house, made dinner, watched RFDTV, checked email’s twice and now I’m here. Getting ready to turn in to be ready to do chores at A1 in the morning.

Call it a early birthday preasent to myself, but hey, I needed a stress reliever. Considering I didn’t get home from the River Fellowship until 11:00PM, did my radio chores, until 05:00, by then the body said, no you ain’t even though the mind said yes I am, body won.

What do I see myself in 10 years? Echo Utah, running a small truck stop there at the cross roads of I-84 and I-80. Since the club already owns that property might as well. And considering no competition for toewing for an hour minimum in all directions, this will make a good spot to unplug.

What about the radio werx? Hope by then its already kicking ass , someone else in charge and me being able to say job well done, now its my turn to live. So let’s review, Drivers license renewed, truck warshed, ready for long sleep, and getting ready for the hard charge to victory in October.

My is Facebook fussy. Our new Facebook member , posted a thing of his 44. I replied that I’d like Mike to send me one like that out west here. Facebook said I couldn’t post that.

Free speech? You be the judge.

More on that Wednesday after work.

Until then I’m in bed.

L8R Ya’ll

AYRESIG PROPERKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
The two foes of human happiness are pain and boredom.
--Arthur Schopenhauer
1 Peter 1:18-19“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2  HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2

koa logo