Monday, June 17, 2013

Be what you preach

ASSXJHEADER

When something hits and its not one of these born again, folks, one just goes through a screaming match, thing ends, address’s get taken off Facebook, and Google pages and life goes on.

Most of the time the likelihood of you seeing this person that will not even support you, even when it was YOU supporting and trying to help them, but the chances of you seeing them in town a few and very far between.

In this case I have to say I can’t even go to Church any more.

For those just joining this little soap opera, and oh yes a chat with Big C is coming, but here’s the story.

Few weeks back this friend of mine, says her brakes were messed up on her ride. Could somebody fix it? Okay so I go down see Shawn get two quarts of oil, and Shawn says sure have her bring it by. Its not that Shawn did not know this was a prospective repair job. So in about 4 weeks later Nancy and I take the Durango over there, but by this time Shawn was busy elsewhere. So Ricky, myself and Terry looked it over, found a few things that needed attention. Thought we had a master cylinder, but the master cylinder and all was the wrong one, we tried 7 of them, until we checked the VIN number and found the dang SUV was a border mid year change. What fit this one had to be on the year change not before not after. This was getting complicated. So I elected to turn the keys over to Shawn. Its not like Shawn did not know what that things was doing there. There’s more fibbing here than Convention of Yankee soldiers.

The thing here is this, if the new era born again Christians are to be forgiving, loving and all, why wont Nancy come over here to the house we go down to the office or other shop, and talk to Charlie? It’s a slip of communication, and somebody ain’t saying what they know to be correct. Why just get upset. Oh yes I understand being without a ride is a pain in the ass, especially when its involving much childrens, one that’s PG, And all, yes I know all about that. I have been there. In a way I’m there now, low income, can’t get to where I need to go, to get money rolling in, taken away from my shop in Burley and so on, yes I know what its like to be stung. But I also look at what God gave me, that God had Nancy and I’s paths to cross for a reason, that there must be a reason God keeps me here in this house of Charlie’ and all there’s something brewing here, unlike many I trust in God to just let God do what he’s doing, go along for the ride then deal with whatever is dealt. I forgive even the River, I ain’t going out again for some time, but I forgive. Told em if I can be of service , let me know.

I opened up to Nancy, I thought her and I were making a good Godly friendship connection. Even the  best relationships are going to have hiccups. Like the cliché says, the successful cowboy is the one who gets back on the horse no matter how many times he gets thrown off.

As for the Durango drama, You can bet in a couple of days, I’m getting to the bottom of it. There’s going to be some serious decibel levels and those with tender ears might want to have ear muffs or stay away from that area.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offDXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
He is poor who does not feel content.
--Japanese proverb
Ephesians 6:4“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL