Thursday, June 20, 2013

When you reach that point, then what?

GM1 IN A BOX

First of all, when I find out what Brillo padded constrained brainiac woke me up at 23:45 I’m going to remove more than some of those brain cells.

Don’t know who it was, but some person, had to wake me up, now I know its not someone local, because most sane people that know me, knows that on my nights off , that’s it, its my night off, don’t bother me I’m sleeping. Outside of Charlie calling me to go tow, I’m in bed, asleep.

Now then so while I tried to wind down, watched some church shows on NRB and it said there, about all this coming to Jesus, and all that. Which is fine. I hope all on earth do that, question I have is, when you have came to Jesus, ( very long time ago) repented, and everything and your saved, then what do you do, where do you go from there. Just hover?

Nobody ever talks about what you do once you get saved? And I been saved 8 years ago, but so now what do I do? Expose bad churches, bail people from sinking under the weights of bad church bodies? Is that my job? So what do you do?

Then saw this thing from some gal drumming up business by speaking to sinking business owners to help them save their to sinking business’s. First to get to a point to get a free complimentry (which will be a sales pitch) consultation. You have to walk through a field of manure. First fill out the questionnaire,(I did), then fill in the reminder(I did) , but what started me even sniffing around is this, she asked what could be made better with our company ? Change of environment, and location away from idiotic yankee’s) outside of that we are doing good. Money is rolling in. Expansion is looking even better. Having lunch with a potential property owner to place HazzardAyre’ parent company in Twin Falls, all of the operations of the company have done more than well, the companies of the Knytes are exceeding all others of similar types. We have yet to lay anyone off, downgrade, nothing the firms of the Knytes have stayed strong, and look to expand in all their given markets. The economy has not kicked the clubs butt even once. So what do you do when you reach that point?

You don’t get stagnant, or complacent, you stay alert, look to new projects and sink your teeth into fresh meat.

What that is, next entry but I gotta get ready and get to work, see ya’ll in the PM.

L8r Ya’ll

DXEWYNGS sign off


Quote of the Day:
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.
--Wilson Mizner
Mark 8:36“What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

dxt ad 3