Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In the words of Jesus, how long do I have to hold your hand and lead you?

good night phootenotes

In Mathew we read as God was preparing to leave for the crucifixion, his apostles asked Jesus, how will we get along without you? Jesus responded, that he’d be there always, but took it further, in saying , “ How long do I have to hold your hand and lead you?” Meaning , simply that Jesus wondered , can’t these people think for themselves. After all I gave people ultimate intelligence over all creatures.

Jesus is not the only one.

Outside of the Knytes and all and even there I wonder, you ask for something, I tell you what to do or where to go, but do you expect me to hold your hand and lead you always?

Holding ones hand and leading is great when the other person is 3 or 5 years old, but by age 10 and older, if you can’t find the water, your going to go thirsty.

God gave me some great gifts. I will not use the word talent as the word talent is a Hebrew word or word describing a amount of money, in our times we say something costs a $100.00 in Hebrew wording its several talents, rather than dollars. It’s a amount of something.

God gives us gifts, not talents.

Thus God gave me many, an idealic mind, sharp wit, a good grasp of language and the ability to write, and be a broadcaster. Gifted driver, and basic mechanic skills as well as being able to fly. The other gift was to being a leader.

However , to describe this easily, one must look at when a man gets married. You get married, you go to the motel, you carry your bride across the threshold , but if she doesn’t do anything the man might as well pleasure himself. She has to do something.

Likewise with some club members and associates and friends, I can tell somebody where to go find something, I can tell them what to do, but I can’t do it for them.

Friend of mine says he needs a radio, and a tire. I have told him to come to the shop of A1’s over on Osterlough, find what he needs, pay Charlie what it costs and done deal. Charlie has tires galore, and would make my friend a very good deal, same goes with the radio, most likely give it to my friend, but that’s the limit of what I can do.

It’s like that couple that lived next to me in Burley. They needed some tires for a utility trailer, told em it’d probably cost em $40.00 a piece, but to make sure said for them, pull the tires, put the trailer on blocks and put the tires on the back of my truck. I told them I’d bring the tires and all over with me when I came to see Charlie, that’s before I stupidly moved here to Tweaker Flatts, but any mile. Charlie would have had me dismount and mount the replacement tires, tell me the exact cost, and it’d be done. Those same people wanted me to take the tires off that trailer, come over here R&R the tires and haul em back and remount them, for $60.00 , really? But still could they not do something for themselves?

If you go poop, do you ask someone to wipe your butt?

God gives you brains and strength , USE IT!!

Any mile busy day Wednesday, so gotta hit the rack.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire
1 Thessalonians 5:11“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2hcc billboard

knyte scarKNYTESTAIL