Saturday, June 8, 2013

SSDD Except for the beer battered shrimp and onion rings

hhtt

It’s the same stuff, just a different day. The same reruns on CH-38, you’d think with the financial abilities of the NRB Network and our own KCJY here ran of course by the River Fellowship, that there could be some both local as well as new programming, but no, that might take putting an experienced broadcast professional in charge that’d do the duty as a NONE PAID volunteer. Same goes with their ability to inject a few station promos and psa’. Trouble is that you’ll be there getting into gospel teachings, and the computer is screwed up to the point that it injects a message at the wrong time. There is a solution here, have a real live person there to push a button , oh but wait that’d take another volunteer, and the River’s broadcast elite don’t want those who belong to the congregation to enter that inner sanctuary. After all the pride that runs through there is so thick you can cut it with a toothpick. Those that are doing that duty do not want anyone getting involved that can do that better than they. Oh well, all I can say Confederate Steele TV is coming.

So I’m here holding my stomach. The forgot the number of beers, along with beer battered shrimp, and beer battered onion rings from our meeting here, has got me a bit under the weather.

Oh sure I had visions of going to breakfast at the River, but in my condition of brother Blackbeard had crossed my path and mouthed off , I’d more than likely wrenched his head off his shoulders in my bare hands, so decided to stay home.

Slept most of the day, as one should on the true Sabbath Day.

Oh how I’ll be thankful to Jesus when this $150.00 I owe to Cable One is paid and I get cable again, but now I know why Cable One will not put the stations of the River on their system. No body would want to watch.

Keep it tween the ditches.

Going to go nurse my stomach.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sigcompany banner


Quote of the Day:
The company's most urgent task is to learn to welcome, beg for, demand - innovation from everyone
--Tom Peters
Habakkuk 3:19“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AHOTHOOKERAD1

knyte scarKNYTESTAIL