Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Why is it that, that one loose snot in your nose has to whistle?

KNYTE MOVES HEDDER

So there I am slamming the skin salami to this angelic honey, oh okay so I wasn’t, I was dreaming of it and God says if you do it in thought you do it anyway, so must be getting  a heap amount of salami action.

So here’s this snot in my nose that will not shut up, I mean I’m dreaming of>IMG_0237 and all of a sudden this damn snot.

Okay found out a few things from Big c on Nancy’s ride. Nobody was holding her Durango hostage for $350.00, the $350.00 was to fix the damn brakes, the club was well set to pay for that, not me, the club. But Nancy makes a big drama of it, it wasn’t as serious as she made it out to be all is calm, in all camps.

Found a lady talent from Montana for the on air TV and reporter anchor for DDTTV, yep Montana, says a pretty bad narration to a serious slap in the face when your locals ignore you and the ones not of here respond to ads, on both CL, and Explorer.        

Yes listed this in both.

Might be get one or two to spill over to HazzardAyre, we see.

Don’t think HazzardAyre is getting shoved, infact if all goes right we’ll have a two hour per day thing evenings of HazzardAyre on DDTTV, then as part of DXEDSL overnight.

Any way, hair is dry, need sleep. Your all up to date. Oh and yes, I’m back at A1.

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum
Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

dxt ad 3 DDR LOGO

 

UAITASHIELD knytes end