Tuesday, June 4, 2013

God is never a 2nd thought

reaper crew journal phootenotes

Have you ever done this? Walk by your Bible, or put it up somewhere and thought , “ Hey I’ll get to that later?

If you have , have you wondered what if God, said “ Ah I’ll get to him or her later.” When you pray for something or for God to intercede for you on some problem or stress situation your under?

God should never be your 2nd thought, God should be your main thought. In every step, every breath and making sure God is in your thing whatever it is, after all, no matter what your doing God is directing it.

I try to make sure of that, and all things I do has God in it. He owns, created and is my foundation of every thing I do, beit, HazzardAyre Radio, going toewing, riding my trike everything. And especially when I’m flying. God has the stick in his hands at all times. In life we are passengers and servants , its when we forget that, that we all are fixing to mess up.

I have learned and its been reinforced more by such people like Nancy and all those that I have gotten attached to is by and through God.

Example is very apparent. Nancy I met at a group at Church, thought nothing of getting into her circle, just another person at church, at first. Yet I can remember that jolt in the middle of the night, that God told me to reach out to Nancy and her family. Yet it seems I’m closer to her more than I have been with just about anybody. Including Charlie.

My initial thought that I asked God, was, simply that I asked God why do I need a housekeeper? Outside of me being as busy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, all it takes is about 3 hours, and I have gotten off my lazy butt and cleaned the house. Laundry same thing. But God said, you need to have her clean your house, you need to get close to this person.

So I made it a point to do just that at our next group.

It’s been very nice and sweet ever since. In a way, Nancy is like having a wife without the fringe benefits. For me right now in my station in life, I can accept that and its great at least right now, I get together with Nancy a couple times a month, and 3 times a week at church, and occasionally a dinner or two, and yet get to go home and retain my independence. For a long time, I have needed a female friend and companion without the pressures of the he & she, thing going on. God delivered. More like God pushed and I responded.

Okay then.

I related earlier about Twin Falls should be ashamed of itself for being so dang smug. For not being able to hire any of these little young teasers to be on camera, for promotions of the club, the radio station and eventual TV station and our upcoming movie, of the history of the club and HazzardAyre. Kind of like what Howard Stern did to bump up his popularity for his radio show, through the movie Private Parts.

The fact that in just 8 more months a powerhouse of a radio station with a coverage area far greater with a ERP, of 250,000 watts is being built here in the Twin Falls area, granted the studios are in Buhl, since that’s the FCC allocation we have and where we will be licensed. Yet with Buhl only being 15 miles west of Twin Falls, 40 % of effort is for the not so smug , not so head in the sand city of Twin Falls. The new TV station we are building will also focus a lot of attention on Twin Falls, yet the smug little honeys running around here would rather run around working in Fast food, at a poultry $8.00 an hour or so, rather than work for the club in its video and visual work for a minimum of $75.00 an hour and usually being paid a good $100.00 an hour. Yet none can be found. Guess I’m the wrong gender for such things. The old thoughts of Red Ridinghood getting nibbled at by this big bad wolf applies. Its ludicrous.

So like a bunch of things that are of a creative mind, or effort, we had to go out of area.

Oh don’t think I’m ungrateful, or anything. I think having an official agency that can provide talent at a phone call, plus travel and other expenses is great, yet the talent does not live here. Most likely will not spend much money here and so it goes.

There was a big push, in the not too distant past about, spending money local. Buying local etc. Okay the club tried, I tried. But hey the area rejected much of it. Yet the same ladies who could not be bothered, said that HazzardAyre, and KDXB will in fact change the town, and lives. Hey we did it years ago and we’re doing it again, but now the task is much easier thanks to Mike and his agency.

Okay then , next time you walk past your bible , going back to the beginning of this entry, don’t just give your bible a nod and say later, pick it up , read a few passages, then go about your tasks, that way God knows your not putting him 2nd.

L8R Ya’ll

HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGNsign off


Quote of the Day:
A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword.
--Robert Burton
1 Chronicles 29:11“Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2PAPER AD

knyte scarKNYTESTAIL

Out of Anarchy comes order.