Saturday, June 1, 2013

There is no agency on Earth that is more anal retentive and in need of an enema that the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare

Good Morning

Well here it is the hurry and wait, for the Union federalized Government to implant that good old $50.00 in my bank account.

Oh they have done the $200.00 for food, but the other must come from someplace else so it takes longer for it to get in there. I have though had the cash in the hole before the SNAP funds so who knows.

But the same shyt that I told Health and Welfare about last month for the proper amounts not showing up on the damn computer is still going on this month.

There has been maybe two people and twice in my life that I have dealt with the Idaho State Department of Welfare that had someone there that had their stuff together.

The first was when I stupidly moved here in 2006, and had to get state food funds because the gall darn USMC could not find Burley on a map, and all. There was this sweet heart named Naomi who busted her rump to help me, make sure I was satisfied and that MY stuff was done, on time every time each month.

Then I moved out of the area to Pocatello, the first time due to a fracking con man who ran a mini TV station who said I could get into creative graphics at his station if I would double as outside sales, No problem. Over time there was discussion on the club buying the damn TV station, but I’m still waiting on that return phone call , station is owned by some damn Jap old lady in Missouri somewhere.

So I was there one month went for food, food was there, no cash. Now truck dry, me no nicotine, I had to walk across town to H&W’s office there in Pocatello, seems as though they had not received the notice I had moved, so money was suspended. Once I unloaded on the counselor who looked like he’d rather be doing anything but this state cushy job, not only did I have my money on time there, If I even squeaked there was action taken. Sometimes with state agencies and all one needs to go grab their lapels in your hands and smack em across the head. Not really, but suggestively, although there are times I’d like to do the other.

But last month I informed H&W that their system of notification of balance of funds on the UCARD system, and the 411 I get from the phone sucked.

That according to phone, no problem, according to UCARD I was frigging broke. I wasn’t of course, but hello. Wake up ass wipes.

Here is a system that YOU the TAXPAYER is paying for, to regulate and dole out the SNAP, and government assistance funds each month. A computer system and remember, as a SNAP/CASH recipient, your account is with Chase/Morgan, and we all know how well they are doing, how many Federal suits are ongoing against Morgan/Chase, yet the poorest, or at least those of us , slowly climbing out of a deep financial hole dug by 50 years of Yankee controlled lying two faced ball faced government, spending more than we had, young people having sex with anything that spread its legs, although, I must ev missed that cause, the only sex I got in the late 60’s was getting stroked off by two summer nannies , I had and twice by payment with some good gals who taught me right at Miss Donna’s and the Sugar Shack. But the rest of our population started smoking weed, so far so good, except that they started sniffing snow, the even worse, not only did they party they became stupid, then entered the work force. The same people that sign you up for Government programs are drug addicts or former ones whose brains are flat fried.

Any mile so last month I told H&W about the computer screw up, I was informed a week later, (Glad I wasn’t waiting on my funds that long and starving for nothing) that they’d look into the problem. Sure enough two days later the system was working fine. But I had to find out via the damn phone. Fortunately I know how to work around these tech goof ups, but what about those so inept? What about the elderly, who don’t have caregivers? The go to the damn computer to see if they have anything in the stash, and the computer program says no, but infact they do.

The problem is that Tax Payers like you, are paying the state of Idaho and I’m sure its this way all over, for a automated accounting system to tell the SNAP/CASH recipients their balances each month. Trouble is the system or new system don’t work. Health and Welfare, and such agencies nationwide, who are getting complaints need to tell who ever runs that system its screwed up and needs attention.

The one that truly will be on the hind end of that will be the Idaho State Department of Welfare. But then outside of the Idaho State Police, I haven’t yet seen a Idaho government agency that runs right.

Granted tax revenues are low, but hey even when we had a surplus in Idaho’s tax cash box, these agencies like Vocational Rehabilitation , Health and Welfare, just to name a few never work well. Reason, there are too many people working in these agencies that are fat swine, with a $50k a year job with benefits, and as long as they do the minimum of work they keep that job.

The state of Idaho, could save tons of money by gutting these agencies, getting people in there that knew what they were doing, making the demonstrate some sort of performance ratings like asking a client, did this agency help you any? If Not the head of such & such agency needs to have a serious conversation with the counselor.

Example, two years ago or so ago, to get relicensed to fly, went to Voc Rehab Burley office. Met with this Kent guy, Over 8 months or so it came down to the fact he would not sign off on Voc Rehab paying for my flight school. But dig this, this Kent would sign off on me going trucking school. Really, but I had to get evaluated, really? How was I to drive over here to Twin Falls then from Burley a 40 mile trip one way, pay my cell bill, bottom line, I spent way too much time, and wasted my money on something that was not going to render a crop. I say let the bicycling long necked geek, give me back the money I wasted on going there to begin with.

It wasn’t until I opened my own shop, gave the AYRE FINGER Idaho Vocational Rehabilitation and did shit on my own that I started to succeed.

Feeling sorry a bit yes, thing is You the TAX PAYER has to pay for these programs, they’re not being ran right or to efficiency so there needs to be a shake up here.

Any mile, looks like I’ll be going to H&W’s office on Monday, my cash assistance ain’t in the box yet. Which means no nicotine, which means come Monday morning somebody’s ass is going to fry.

L8R Ya’ll

sign off  HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They're there every night, they see it done every night, they see how it should be done every night, but they can't do it themselves
--Brendan Behan--Quoted by Gyles Brandreth in *Theatrical Disasters*
Revelation 21: 2-4“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2

KNYTESTAIL