Monday, June 17, 2013

Maniac Monday

Good Morning

It’s once again Monday, the shedding of excess weight of both that housekeeper thing and the so termed religious house that harbored it, is beginning to be a relief. If I need my house cleaned I’ll do it, need my floors vacuumed? I’ll buy my own Hoover, and so on. Kinda like the question I asked 4 days into my first marriage, why the hell did you not just learn to cook? As far as making babies , shit, who wants to bring kids into this world in its current condition. Not saying abortion , just saying, go into secret places with a trench coat on, don’t take any chances. oh and that emotional connection? Bullshit, these days there ain’t no emotional connection between guys and gals. Only emotional connection these days for a guy, is the one I get during prayer, and massaging lexiBelle, my toew truck. Gotta think, LexiBelle is still with me, there ain’t no more wives. Never will be. Done gave up on that. No not turning queer, but why? There is no more emotional stability, with women any more, hell most of them are more messed up than us male corpuscles are, women these days, don’t fall into the traditional housekeeping, loving, cooking, sewing wife that most men desire today still. Today they don’t exist. Farm wives might be in this category, but the good ones of those my age, without a heckofalot extra problems do not exist, they are done hitched to someone.

If your not hitched to someone by age 55 and I’m one year shy of that, chances are your never getting hitched. My last one in Tooele Utah, was just that my LAST ONE.

But guess what ? I’m not blue, I have the best 44 any gear splitter ever had or could have, cuzz my second seat is Jesus, who needs anyone else.

While it does say we are to gather on Sunday’s to worship, here lately, ain’t seen no decent place cept maybe for the meetings the club has down in the canyon. That River Fellowship, and a few others are a bit too prudish for this confederate outlaw, Kaynine, so why go? We all get this ah lets get together, ah lets all love one another, ah lets get closer to each other in the name of Jesus, really? Where? One tells you she loves you back, but at the mere situation of a communications problem on a vehicle repair, no calls, no visit, no nothing. I did all I could, wrench says bring it in, albeit way to late. Heck if Nancy would have gotten it in there when I said too, might have turned out different. How many nights and early mornings was I up waiting for Nancy to bring that thing over to me so I could take it to Shawn? But , never showed up, oh well. Isn’t part of this being a Christian thing and a believer, to FORGIVE? Hey I forgive the River and all that transgressed on me, maybe Nancy could forgive me. That’s also part of that love and brother sister thing. We see.

Got three days in studio, two days on road, heading to Hazzard this weekend to start work on the restoration of our broadcast tower and building, plus going to chat with my cousin that owns what used to be Sligers now the 1000 Springs resort, about being my finance person. At least until I can move away from here.

Religious TV? That in my next entry.

Good Numbers to ya’ll 10-10 on the side.

DXEWYNGS sign off


Quote of the Day:
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
--Winston Churchill
Psalm 68:4-5“Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is the LORD. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL