Friday, June 14, 2013

Ya’ll gotta luv it baby

AFTERBURNER HEDDER

Remember the scene from Good Morning Vietnam, where Adrian Chronhour played by Robin Williams, said , “ Why am I here?” Well today I’m beginning to say and ask that question more each damn day.

This whole mess of Tweaker Flatts over a mere $40.00 a month in service fee’s from a payee service out of Blackfoot. So I ask Charlie to do the gig, he says yes, I move over here even though I was resisting, thinking there might be an opening at A1, over time relocated here from Burley, giving up shop, creature comforts and a bunch of me including a real shop on a promise.

So here I am. Now I stand to loose both a dear friendship, and all simply due to the fact some young over hormoned pregnant gal had to thrash me a new asshole, and Charlie catches it on line. Now Charlie thinks I’m a jerk, feelings are going to get hurt and I’m nearly burned out on this thing called Tweaker Flatts aka Twin Falls Idaho. Lets face it friends the Twin I knew as a youth, is not the Twin Falls I returned to in 2006 on the whim of a tweaker turned dealer looking for a place to do business that I did not know about. Trouble is by the time I caught on, she’d moved away, I was in Heyburn. Moved to Pocky on the idea or rather a con of being an account exec,by a so called manager that thought there was more in the stash than just my cash, for a rising TV station there, then saw this big deal on a nuke power plant in Hammett, so moved back over here and been kicking my ass ever since. By the bottom of the inning, called 2010 into 2011, got back over to Burley, the gal in Blackfoot was way off of her game, either paying the wrong people the wrong amounts at the wrong time or, not paying something’s at all, or detouring projects, example Knytes Hall on main In Burley, which put us behind. then not paying a cable bill of 38.00 that would have enabled me to keep cable, ah the list goes on, but bottom line that didn’t work. The fact is nobody is going to administer funds for someone else like that of someone that has known that other person for a lifetime such as a family member. So here I am, but I have to trust in God that there is an answer here somewhere. In many cases and ways beyond my comprehension that answer is contained in the fellowship of my adopted sister Nancy, not only my adopted sister, but adopted by the Knytes.

But here’s where I’m at odds with some things here.

Here is a vast pond and I’m but one small fish in that pond. I’m looking for help, on a personal level and a spiritual level. So I go to this place called the River Fellowship. Thinking that I was making a connection, I start to relax a bit, then through some misunderstood and idiotic second hand communication one of Nancy’s close live in’s Leslie, goes online and rakes me over the fire. Of course Charlie gets wind of it, and I look like an idiot and created a problem that did not need to be created. While I was able to stabilize that problem still it caused a mess.

There’s are two sayings my Mom used that apply here, one is, “ if you can’t say anything good about another person , just shut up.” The other is, “ Its one thing to allow some people to think your ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt” , Jesus taught, Its not what goes in thy mouth that causes sickness its what comes out of it that causes pain, and strife.

Social networks like Facebook, Twitter and all the rest give ample ability to all too many to trash someone else, but its like the lady, who was a prostitute who came to Jesus seeking healing of her sins, all too many including Jesus’ apostles asked why heal her? Jesus replied, do not condemn this lady, as to all, to all who are without sin , cast the first stone. As the population was wanting to crucify the lady. In essence, if your thinking your all of that , best look in the mirror. The demon your condemning just might be that person staring back at you. When your looking to thinking your above all the rest , remember this parable as well, “ The bird that flys to high, usually ends up in a manure pile” God will create something in your life that will bring you down to earth and level your understanding. There is only one that is of a higher power and that is our savior Jesus Christ, NOT YOU!!

Then I get to thinking of Charlie. Charlie, yells and screams and gets pissed at everything, just like a Marine drill Instructor. Yet deep down Charlie has the compassion of even the most lofty of pastors and priests. Who else, only on the word, of just a friend of mine, gives the keys to a rollback toew truck and says go haul cars, without even knowing that person? Who takes over the financial stability of a person, on the basis of a friendship? Who does that? Nobody.

Consider the plight of the Jew who was beaten by the bandits and thieves , lying on the roadside, bones broken, bleeding , First the priest who you would think would stop and help, goes to the other side of the road, and passes the Jew, in disgust. Then came the Levite, who also passed by in disgust, yet here came the Samaritan who tended to the wounded man, took him to a inn, and gave money to the innkeeper to care for the man until that Samaritan could return. Think of Charlie as that good Samaritan. Sure Charlie and I have our out times, I don’t always agree with his methods, Charlie runs A1, I run Dixie, but that said, he could have thrown me to the coyotes, but he didn’t. Isn’t it too bad that all too many want to find fault rather than show some kindness like Charlie or Nancy does? More over I am so thankful for the members of the Knytes, including Rick, and all. Early this Friday morning, I awoke with another small clot in my leg, like I have on occasion. I thought I was on my way to the hospital, but I made a call to a club member close by, he shows, got some Goody’s in me, and into the tub, and now by later this morning I can at least walk, and by this afternoon should be okay. But I could be seeing my savior a bit sooner than I have planned if it were not for my bro’s.

But to all its faults, yes I think this area needs a real attitude and common sense adjustment, just what the Knytes, through HazzardAyre are working on every hour, still, there is good here.

Like I said, Ya’ll got to love it baby.

L8R Ya’ll

AYREWOLVEZ LOGOWOLFS LAIR SIG


Quote of the Day:
He is poor who does not feel content.
--Japanese proverb
Philippians 3:20“But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

68690_308244122609035_1989842659_nhoa1378