Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SSX is back

SSX3      HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

Before I get it on here, going to say this to the lingering subjects of this past week or so.

The solution? As for the River Fellowship whatever it is, I ain’t going back there. Looking at this one place just down from A1 auto lot called Higher Ground Ministries, but outside of that, I’ll gather with my bros on Sundays do our church, as I have learned at the River trying to be friendly and open don’t get you anywhere. The place needs help, its beyond me so I put that in gods hands, and I am now moving on. To bad good things could have happened there, but now I know why Jared and Charlie don’t go there.

Okay, early this morning the club guys were sitting around, at coffee, the idea to roll out something for us on up on two wheels, with the southern touch. So the first thing that popped in mind was Rebel Ryder, sounds good but already done, so I thought what about our old buddy Southern Steele?

So we are to take it back out for a test drive.

Any mile, I love our sis Nancy and all, but I’m done wasting gas and effort going to the river and I’m thinking certain friends of mine are as well.

The River got too big for its britches, and it now has way too many holes in it to stay afloat long , we see, but not for me.

L8R Ya’ll

WOLFS LAIR SIG rebel cause



Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire
Psalm 19:1-2“[Psalm 19] For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL