Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yippie fricking skippy so I went to church, thinking of not going back for awhile

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGreaper crew journal phootenotes

So I’m there, singing songs digging on some fellowship, and as I was leaving stopped by the control audio guys, and asked the one who was going to help with the streaming, if he was serious, apparently not. Here’s the dilemma, the promise to help is made in Gods house, The promise is made by a so called Elder, and he’s just spoofing me? Really, then he wants to start a penus swinging contest? Naw I’m sorry, this don’t cut it. I’d like to count how many go to church in comparison to how many visit the River, but only go a few times and leave. My thought here, stand outside after the services, and hand out cards that say , “ If your tired of hearing them preach not what they practice here, please feel free to attend the Church of Confederate Star” .

Here Pastor Bacon is preaching about fellowship, loving our fellow person all of that, yet I get promises from people who never intended on keeping them, perhaps its time to have a sit down with a few.

So here’s the solution, next testimony meeting, I’m going to drink a 5th of Jack, the freshen my breath, then attend next months Testimony meeting and let em have it with both barrels. I may be ushered out but at least I can voice my feelings. No wonder Charlie and Jared don’t go, there. After next month I wont either. Sure I still will keep my adopted Sister Nancy and all that, but the rest of the River Fellowship can ah well>AYRE FINGER

Missed Nancy at services , her Durango sits at A1’s service center so we are doing surgery there.

Any way, no food makes for me being crankier, and while God tells me to be strong and forgive there still are times I wonder about a place for bringing together God’s children so that a few can just pick fights. Next time it wont be my voice, and oh yes the Knytes are now aware of the person.

Keep it on two wheels,

L8R Bro’s and Sis’

sign offHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
--Carl Sandburg
Ephesians 3:17-19“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL