Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Flight plan of life

AWNITERYDEHEADER_thumbAYRE TRAFFIC HEADER NEW

In 1st Thessalonians it says, The man that does not work does not eat. If one is not willing to do something for a needed thing, do not think someone else is just going to GIVE it to you.

Sometimes it’s a barter thing that is do something for a person, and the other does something for you. Same thing as exchanging money.

Have a friend same guy that needed a radio. What he really wants is two like my portable commercial radios. Even this older one of mine cost me $300.00 and only because I towed his service van. Even so to legally use them, you have to have a license, and yes the FCC checks. Often. Motorola portables even used are priced between $250.00 to $500.00 some specialty ones cost right at $800.00 , did my friend really want me to just give him one or two? Question becomes is he going to work for me? Sorry I have enough in my company’ crew. With Obamacare going into effect and all I ain’t hiring anybody else. Now for the radio gig, my friends wife was all up for it, but never followed through. Which is normal, and I don’t think she’d have made a good radio person for us, but I could have taught her broadcast basics so she could go work at say the Churches station or something. Never came over, never took it serious. Hey I’m not Nancy, I’m not Jesus, and I don’t have that generous gene that Nancy and a few others have.

Sure , Charlie gives me certain things, but I still have to go over to A1’s shop and such and put in a days work to get them. Like Charlie says, I take care of Charlie, Charlie takes care of me. That simple.

Sure I’d do anything on earth for Nancy and her kids, simply because not only did Nancy clean the house, but opened her arms to me and helped me through a few things as I think I did for her, but outside of Nancy, Joe, and her kids, the rest of that house, hey I’m their friends but that’s all. There’s two there that could be models, Maria, and Ashley. Of the two Ashley has the package I pitched the model gig to her, she turned me down, so and thank God we now have an agency out of Denver handling that, but Ashley could have connected to that, and started a career through us, same with Maria. Did they do so? No, one wants to collect government pay, the other Pizza Hut, their choice, but would I do something for them now? Not unless Nancy asked and only to the minimum limit.

The Knytes, A1’s crew, the AyreWolvez, you bet any time any where as much as I can, and I’d give it all, ultimately same goes with God our father and Jesus, Any body else, take a number I’ll get back to you.

The Flight Plan of life is written in the Bible, read it, put it to the test, then apply what you read.

L8R Ya’ll

WOLFS LAIR SIGcompany banner


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire
1 Thessalonians 5:11“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL