Saturday, June 8, 2013

We were Hookers before the name was cool.

DIRTYTOENEWS1_thumb1

So didn’t go to church breakfast as I’d planned. Was on air had to finish up things, plus I see enough of those delinquents anyway on Sunday’s and Wednesdays, plus I like keeping happy, not feeling like wrenching some bearded assholes head off with my bare hands, so I stayed home here at the Wolf’s Lair.

Okay then, cruising over the Cyber Highway, saw where there’s a new page on Facebook, called Hanging with Hookers. Fine it works, but every once in awhile I’d like to see some credit gave where its deserved.

Fact is my company started out as Highway Hooker Towing long before the name was cool, just kind of out there and it worked. I was writing Highway Hooker Tymez and Toew Tymez, long before anyone else did, and if push comes to shove here, The Hazzard County Towing Association was originally and in many ways still is, the Classic Hookers-of-America.

Nobody else is paying for Highway Hooker Radio, or producing it as we are, and nobody else nearly got shot in CokeVille Wyoming, from some Barney Fife down there that could not see beyond his face that the word Hooker had two different meanings, ours being tow truck.

Highway Hooker Toewing is still us, running in Boise and Malad Idaho respectively.

So maybe there is a need for such social sites as Facebook, and others to check over trademarks before granting permission to use names of Facebook pages. Or if any money is generated from one to share the royalties with those whose name it was in the first place and not allow the continued theft of intellectual property.

Any mile sleep is required.

L8R Ya’ll

my sig[2]company banner


Quote of the Day:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
--George Moore
Habakkuk 3:19“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL