Sunday, June 16, 2013

It’s another Fathers Day Sunday

Pappy's Lawg Hedder SCROLL HEDDER

Another year has gone by, and its another Fathers Day Sunday.

Like last years, I’m broke and LiL Wolf, wont make it to Pocatello, to see my son Eddy on Fathers Day, but guess what? Next year’ going to be different. Since I’ll be living over there and thus will be seeing him.

Of course too, being able to put flowers on my Own Dad’ grave would be nice, but same thing too broke and ride not able. 2014 will be a clean up, tune up and clear out year. The prize I was searching for in the Tragic Valley never materialized. The nuke power plant, never happened, no job. The big bad mouths of MHI, detoured and hindered any progress that could have been made in Goons Ferry. The prick that took our radio gear in Gooding, when it was only a day till he got his money, the crap in Burley, and now here in Tweaker Flatts. If I were a drinking man I’d be drunk 24/7, but Gods love and steady healing hand has kept me from going completely wyld. To the point of committing a mass shooting or something. Not saying I’d do that, but I can see how some might be drawn to doing something like that, it just takes one major thing to hit to loose your marbles then go nuts. The brain says yes, but the heart and God says no.

I’ve just reached the end of the road. There is no more I can do here. Toewing in Twin, that’s a joke, between my good friend Charlie and A1 , Markey’ and all there’s no way, American Falls? Different demographics. You have 2 maybe three toew services to cover one helluvalot of territory. From the line at Aberdeen, to Rockland , from the line at Malad, to the backside of Pocatello, through Arbon Valley, to Coldwater that’s a heeluvalot of area for only 2, tow firms. Enter in Dixie and a debt from the law there that needs to be repaid to me and it don’t take a Rocket scientist, to realize, that the debt to income ratio for Dixie Toewing would be rapidly changed, add HCC and well life gets better.

But mostly I can see my son, and visit my Dad on Fathers day and other such days.

To all the Knytes who are Father’ , Happy Father’ Day.

L8R Ya’ll

sign off DXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain
Psalm 103:13“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL