Saturday, June 1, 2013

So finally

morning phootenotes

So finally at 05:17 hours cash was in the stash, so off to breakfast, so not so much headed into H&W Monday morning, but the question is, could this be done much faster and with more efficiency. I mean heck, I may be of need and all, but at least my brain can drain to the point of being somewhat techno savvy, where I can work around these malfunctions. My thought is, what about those that can’t. In many cases , there are those not able to have Internet and phone. If you can’t access the automated system by phone, and you just look online, it says your still broke. Some people are still looking and thinking, “Where’s my money?”

Yes Idaho’s Government needs help, but where do you start and with whom?

Questions to be asked of those running for office next election.

Okay then, looks like Twin falls is going to have its Western Days this weekend, a parade and many festivities abound, wonder how many tows will be harvested by A1 and Marky’s as well as us here at Dixie.

On the subject of Dixie, and I was going to pose this question to Nancy a few weeks ago, but thought it might sound a bit off, so I didn’t. But ya’ll know how we have been looking for a set of dainty small toes for our ads and foot centric graphics. Now Nancy has a daughter that is small enough to have small feet and marshmallow toes, thought of asking what it’d be if I could snap a photo or two of her daughters toes in tights or some such, to use for graphics.

Nothing sexual, just cute.

There’s something enjoyable about cruizing around this city at early dawn on a Saturday morning. No traffic to speak of, and the innocence of a time when this town had fewer people , and those people more open minded.

As I left IHOP on my monthly self treat of breakfast, I thought how much more enjoyable at times, life would be if I could roll back time, and just fix up old hot rods and tow. Before Internet, Radio station and having to employ people, when I ran two trucks besides a service rig, and could enjoy a fresh weekend morning.

When I was carefree nearly as those little sparrows dancing across the parking lot in search of a morsel of food, but such is life.

I got dealt these cards in 1974 of and for the club to run this radio rig, and I am still doing it, but ah back then I had help from the club. The guys did not have kids, wives, jobs. Likewise most were here in the valley not deployed half way around the world.

As it sits there are 5 of us in the club, that maintains the radio network of 8 radio stations in Idaho, Utah, Wyoming and northern Nevada. Of that 5 , 2 are here in Idaho, two in Utah, and one in Elko Nevada. Of course in Utah there are more resources for temps when needed, a call to a talent agency gets at least one on air person if needed, and at least an on call engineer that we use that also works at KSOP there in Salt Lake City. But dang we need both engineering help, as well as on air. I can’t do this all myself, and it would be nice if those that answer a Craigs List ad would at least show up and do the dang job.

I know all in due course, but dang, sonofa revenuer.

Any mile my day is done, sleep then get ready to groove on tunes tonight in Filer.

See ya’ll on the radio.

Stay Tuned, L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
--Steven Wright
Revelation 21: 2-4“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 KNYTESTAIL