Thursday, June 6, 2013

Help me forgive those who trespass on my as you forgive me of my sins

KNYTECYDE HEADER 2HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIG

So watched Wretched TV , trust me of all those who squawk about biblical things on TV Todd Friel has his stuff together.

True I dislike the fact he like so many are looking to make money off of preaching, but Corinthians it tells us that a preacher is worth paying if he is sincere so be it.

So then went in and showered to get what remaining hair off of me. That’s right fellow Knytes, the wolf is bald or at least in my Marine hair. I now look like a Marine Drill Instructor. Thinking of getting out my Smokey bear hat, and all that.

So went to my gmail, and there was a response from our sweet Sis Nancy about how I felt about the Wednesday night church services at least afterwards. Now here’s the thing, I am no longer really caring if they put me to doing something there any more. They know some of my skills, they know my interests so if they need me in something, fine. If not that’s fine too.

I no longer care about delivering a sermon, although I could lamb blast one that’d curl their hair. I think there ought to be a few lady Pastors there at the River, delivering a sermon or two, not just presiding over the Sunday school class or youth. That’s not it.

What gets under my skin are two things, One, is when I was talking about our radio station and HazzardAyre out there, if they would have just said oh that’s nice, and let it be I’d have said groovy and moved on. This did not happen. Three guys who currently engineer out there since the River does own 3 radio stations and 3 TV stations, said to me , “If you ever need an engineer , ask me.” Which I have but find out they were only patronizing me. If your not interested then don’t offer, its like advertising something you have no interest or ability to sell, its just best to shut up. Then came two others who wanted to learn radio basic skills. No problem, come over while I’m doing my LIVE show, and watch. Sure the dang thing is in the Wolf’s Lair, right now as I have yet to get a reason to go to the expense of renting a bigger space, for several hundreds of dollars, when right now even for the space we have in Buhl, only costs us $250.00 a month that’s with electricity and water etc.

Considering just in the last month , the Knytes through our media werx branch just laid out the better part of $15,000.00 for licensing renewal and all, going more expense without just cause right now is ludicrous. But I digress. Two people wanted to be radio on air. Fine, no show. That’s typical, after all I’m used to it by now, but they from church are like so many, here in Tweaker Flatts, if your not interested, then don’t pipe up and say you are. Shut up, leave us alone don’t call, don’t email, remain in the woodwork.

Again I;m just barking in the wind, but it simply boils down to this, I don’t care about the ability to serve in the church called the River, although the preachers bark about getting into more of and be part of the church. Fine don’t slam the damn door when someone knocks. Likewise if your not going to help, assist etc someone don’t say that you are. I’d much more respect someone if they just said that sounds interesting or that’s cool, and then let it go. The other thing that bothers me and its narrowing down to one, some guy with a black beard who works the sound and light board during services, when I was talking to a gal who is from the deep south, who comes over from Bliss, and is already sort of on air now gets interested in being an on air personality. No she is not a blonde bombshell, but genuine. A bit of training and churning up her southern culture roots would serve HazzardAyre just fine. What pissed me off was Mr. Blackbeard, started talking her out of it. If that conversation, had been in any other place but the house of God, I’dve knocked him silly. It goes to a simple statement said, by our founding President , Mike Parkhurst in 1974. He said, “don’t talk about me and I wont tell the truth about you” If you do not know who Mike Parkhurst is. Mike is the one who founded , The RoadMasters Association that became the Independent Truckers Association, now our presiding parent organization the United American Independent Truckers Association. More over Mike founded the then not so much now but then the Bible of American truckers. The Magazine? Overdrive. Which is where we got the placing sweet looking models with classic rigs in our publications, ads and so on.

Again off topic.

In closing, I’m still going to give the River a chance, but I can just as easily assemble my trucker, biker and flying bros’ and sis’ together in a private setting and preach a sermon. At least with the club its genuine, loving and everyone truly welcomes everyone. No false talk, no fronting, just love of God, and our fellow bros and sis’ .

Last found , Bryan Bacon’s Facebook page, sent him an invite, to be friends, no response.

Next Entry, Twin Falls became Twinky Flatts in the 1980’s because of the queers here, now, Twin Falls is known as Tweaker Flatts, why that is again in my next entry.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Adversity attracts the man of character. He seeks out the bitter joy of responsibility.
--Charles de Gaulle
Ephesians 3:17-19“so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL