Friday, June 7, 2013

Once again thank you can Thank God for HazzardAyre

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGreaper crew journal phootenotes

Okay so I’m watching RFDTV again between Highway to Heaven and the last installment of the RuralTV news, and see this off center version of the old Shotgun Red Variety show.

The show contained a song by some guy with the last name of Hilan, so it says you can find it on YouTube. Fine so I go to YouTube, did a search, no where to be found.

This is what piss’ me off the worst. If RFDTV through its sibling FamilyNet is going to run these old shows, edit out links that no longer are available, or don’t show these old shows.

The one thing I know is, if HazzardAyre gives a web link to anything bet your next plate of crawdad, that its there.

Its called integrity, and being as near perfect as can be, for a station ran by Confederate Marines for the grace and uplifting of God could there be anything less.

Get it together at RFDTV or sell the damn thing to someone with the money who can. Oh and that someone? Confederate Steele Media and us here at HazzardAyre TV.

Taking the weekend off, doing engineering.

Talk at ya’ll Monday on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

sign off KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
--H.L. Mencken
Habakkuk 3:19“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL