Friday, June 21, 2013

Strange visitor from malware land

DDT HEADERGMHEDDER

Good morning although by the time this gets out it’ll be afternoon, but hey at least I’m able.

If you search for a download of any kind program computer wise and the thing says in the logo CNET, do not,

REPEAT, DO NOT !!!! Download it. I did and nearly lost my entire operating system. Still have a slight bug , but its not catching.

Seems all these fifth world nations and troubled battle areas are looking to kick ass, in the not so obvious ways, instead of guns and bombs, they’re doing it on the over cyber method, one American at a time , so just don’t do it. Find a program you like, go to an area retailer, buy the damn thing in its box, load it that way, do not download.

Then had the Hershey squirts all morning so staying still for a few hours to let that pass.

Finally got me some cheap sneakers, the relief on my feet instead of walking sideways is a great help.

See thing is, I bought some fairly good boots a few years back from Wal-Mart. It was the first year I worked with Charlie. Went out in the snow and wet in a rollback hauling junk. Well not thinking, put these gum rubber based boots on a heat register to get em to dry. Well it melted the damn things and to make it short, been wanting to go get some new shoes ever since, not that money was the problem, but having time. Which I’m taking more of for me, more these days.

See since 1976, 70% of my hours has been devoted to the club in some fashion or another. In that time , I have taken three weeks out for a vacation and out of those one was for the club any way.

Oh sure there has been search after search after search for someone to come in with the same dedication to duty as I have to both the club, the cause of the club and all, to do what I do, but alas there is no one willing to put in the long hours, even at twice what I get money wise to do it. As far as money, I have taken maybe $2000.00 out for expenses, the rest I have done for 35 plus years done this clubs work for zero denarii.

However this last bout involving Nancy and all, I said bullsbreath, it’s time for the rest of this club to step up. After all this is an organization, not just a one man operation, its not a business as such for me, its that of the entire group aka the Hazzard County Syndicate, what we call the Grits Connection, and its time for the rest of the Capos and all to step up. I’m getting older and I need times away. The body tires easier, the mind gets foggy, and I’m tired of getting ill doing so much with little help, that hey , its like I said the rest of you my fellow members to get involved.

Any mile, dubbing and editing tape, then nap so I can be on air tonight, might even go out and get a brew later.

Until then Good Numbers to you and beware of anything with a CNET logo, on it for computer software downloads as they have a bunch of crap including malware that’ll give your computer the shits.

L8R Ya’ll

DDT1sign off


Quote of the Day:
There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.
--William James
Psalm 91:1“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL

sleeping angel