Friday, June 14, 2013

If it don’t kill ya, it just makes you stronger or so its said

aw new knyte flyte

As the nyte rolls in the city, the mystical spirits gain flyte and peace once again assembles to make dreaming possible.

This town is no longer the party town it once was, and sadly I’m not in a mood or even a feeling to preserve it, especially after the past 48 hours.

Wednesday night I was awakened by Charlie about a unlabeled Durango. I suppose its another one of those cases of idiocy that is being a Yankee, something I’ll never claim and discard every chance I get.

I have this feeling of, asking just what is being a Christian? Is being a Christian, treating your fellow person kindly, having understanding, compassion, love and being there when your needed. Is being a Christian only giving or thinking that the path should go both ways? If so I saw one friendship burn up faster than a Zeke being flamed over the Solomons.

Our now exsister Nancy, decides to scrub me on her Facebook page as a sign of get the heck away, no problem, been there done this, many times before. But shouldn’t there be a bit more compassion, understanding and love from one who is supposed to be of the Lord? Over a mere miscommunication between , myself, Shawn at A1 and her? And its adios brother.

This is not what I call, being a Christian. Maybe further study on both of our parts is required but another one of those omens that I now am hearing more, that who cares about this pee ant valley. After all outside of 5 3 of which are both very inactive members of the club as well as being deployed. The club isn’t here much anymore, although the one I depend on I’m thankful for from last night. Could you imagine and I can, what could and would have with my blood clot last night. I’d not be here right now. Family? Really? None. Gains in business for Dixie Toewing, or Hazzard County Choppers? Hasn’t really gotten better in 4 years. National economy ? No that’s not it, its too much pride and too much mule attitudes. Bottom line I have no real reason to bust my ass for any this area any more. So the task, get things in a way so I can say it was not fun, I’m not going away mad, just going away, and hopefully never to return.

Its Fathers Day Sunday, know what I can’t even see my son, or he visit with me. Why, nearly broke after paying bills and all, there’s no room for anything enjoyable. If you think going to the River Fellowship is any more enjoyable as it once was, forget about it. On that, I noticed the big guy at the River’ TV station that does the night news every night from there, wasn’t there. How many times do you need to smack someone over the head to say hey I’ll do the newscast. Naw I don’t need to be part of that phony outfit. Rather, go to the ponds aside the Snake River where the Knytes meet every Sunday. At least I know those assembled are one in thought, mind, spirit, and friends and yes brothers and sisters I can trust.

Like I said at the start here, if it don’t kill you, it’ll just make you stronger. As for me I’m through, I’m tending to the club, A1, and me, anybody else , going to have to do some kissing up to me to fix anybody else's’ ride, at least on this side of the Canyon.

See ya’ll on the radio in the morning.

Kapah

eagle wolf 1


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981
Proverbs 23:24“The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
star wolf