Sunday, June 9, 2013

Its easy to point fingers

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1HHPN HEDDER2

Excuse me if I haven’t been desexed or depantsed, thing is I have a normal genuine, level of human male and albeit need to be reined in a bit, carnal natural feelings and urges.

Okay Sunday the one day in June of a near big bang explosion, in Tweaker Flatts.

Normally I only go to evening services at the River. Traffic is lighter, building cooler, not as many childrens, and Bacon is preaching.

But out of a mere act of kindness cause I think the guy could use a friend, I invited this dude named Kenny out for coffee. we went, we chatted, thinking all good, I was about to close out the show , but decided to put it on DXB auto pilot, and go out to the river for Sunday services.

So I get out there, this asshole who is part of that nemesis of mine, KMVT acted like such a horses ass, that I wanted to just kick his boney little ass all over that chapel, then say look buttwipe treat elders and old Marines with respect. If I say, your sorry ass had better say hello back.

I didn’t of course as I tried to be civil. Trust me, many things will come out at the meeting with a pastor there at The River, at 15:00 , but its just this kind of thing that turns so many off of going to Church, anymore. We can learn of and about God, Jesus, pray and all on our own. But let me tell you what a real religion and church service is.

A real Church or religious service, is riding down to the bottom of the canyon on two wheels, sitting in a circle by a grill, with some cheese sandwiches, some soda pop, the bible, somebody teaching a lesson, singing a song or two, getting back on your bike, stopping maybe once more for a soda, then going home on your own. All being friendly, none judgmental, and really being brothers and sisters.

This mess at the River, has got a humongous building, their chests are all puffed out, many there act like they walk on water like that Donny guy, and I can’t wait to watch him and that church fall.

Then I come home, go to look on my Facebook, and here’s this Leslie chick jumping my shit.

Something again about carnal needs. Okay I grant you, I am not in a steady one one one, relationship, not even near to marriage, yes I’m looking, is this wrong? No. Am I wyld, heck yes I admit it, I am now and always will be an anti-establishment, anti conformist, fight the system rebel, I can only be what I am. I can’t put on a mask, go to church look one way, or go to dinner at a friends and put on a front. I am, what I am, if you want me as a friend accept me as I am, or don’t and I no longer will darken the door. But the way that Leslie put it, dang you’d thought I screwed one of those poodles.

Who came up to who first and wanted on radio? Hmmm? I extended both the kindness of my heart and earthly friendship. What did I do to get my arm chewed off?  Certainly not the idea I wanted to make hay. Sure I looked at Maria and that Ashley on being talent, hey I’m always looking for that we do a lot of casting, but the only and I repeat ONLY WOMAN at that damn River Fellowship that I thought I’d like to be with, is that Josie, thing is I have spent so much time making so called friends with Nancy and extended family, that I ignored Josey(however her name is spelled).

No I do not look at all women as meat, but I do look at them as talent, at least on TV talent, as far as the younger ones, did somebody miss the fact that the club OUR club, is doing up a rendition of the Disney Channel comedy Shake It Up? Of course I’m looking at younger talent. Don’t mean I want to date one.

Am I ruff around the edges? Sure, in Star Trek speak, I’m not a Borg, resistance is not futile, I will not assimilate. I’m going to be the loving, kind, honest , and believing person God created me to be. The only reason I cut my hair was the fact driving it got in my face, on my bike it got in my face, and couldn’t work on rods, without it getting in everything. Otherwise it’d still be on my head. By the time next year or so after I have moved to eastern Idaho, it’ll have grown back. But thank you Leslie, for showing me there are as many female ___itches in this Tragic Valley, city of Tweaker Flatts, as there was when I left in 2000, thing is like the river after mid month next month after Testimony meeting, I ain’t coming back.

But its easy to point fingers, when we forget to look in the mirror.

For now I go to church with the Knytes-of-Anarchy, no more, certainly not less.

my good byerebel cause


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James
Colossians 3:13“Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  KNYTESTAIL