Friday, June 14, 2013

Some weeks you can’t make anybody happy

HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

Some weeks even days you can’t make anybody happy.

Isn’t it great that God loves me.

So Nancy I guess calls Shawn or Shawn called Nancy, any way here’s the deal straight from the Wolf.

Awhile back Nancy comes to me says her half bred Dakota, aka Durango, had a problem. Brakes etc, so I go ask one of Charlie’s guys Shawn if he’d look at it, he says he would if she’d get it in there. Okay, so after several weeks, she gets in touch and we take it over to 305 shop. So we get it there. It sits for days, Rick and I look it over and a few other club members looked it over, but the idea was to throw Charlie and company some business and do Sis, a favor at the same time.

So then over a period of several weeks Shawn and I had a tiff, so he wasn’t into doing the critter, at first, but started into it yesterday. Not that I hadn’t tried to give him the key to the dang thing, but Shawn was never there.

Of course over the weekend of Charlie reading that big tirade over Facebook from that Leslie and me, thinking it was Nancy being pee-owed at me, all the time just trying to help all too many people. I’m very upset and apologetic, that things got messed up, but these things were beyond my control. I can only do what I can do, or bring some people together, whatever happens afterwards is something I can’t fix.

Then there’s the housekeeping thing, Charlie is well aware of Nancy’ ability and availability , as both Wayne and I told Charlie on multiple occasions at the shop on Osterlo about Nancy, Charlie said he’d give her a call when he had a major cleaning job. My job too at the yard big shop is cleaning the head and office, which is my duty to A1 as well as going on a few tow calls etc. As I try to tell all too many that hear but do not listen, I run, own and operate DIXIE TOEWING. not A1. Repeat I own and operate DIXIE TOEWING, NOT A1. As such I have responsibilities to Dixie, as well as to the club, with this dang radio station.

But the stress and all that brought me to pain last night and all is making an already sore spot much more painful, and while I don’t know who yet and hey it might take as long as another year, but me being a 300 some odd mile round trip from here for me being away may be what God ordered.

Take the whole move here in early 2008.

There are omens or promptings whatever label, but there are times God is telling you up front, don’t do this.

When I first came over to look at the deal in Hammett over the nuke power plant there, the tail pipe and muffler falls off at Tuttle, 1st warning by God, as to don’t do this. But I went ahead, then half way back to Pocky, the rest of the tail pipe to the cat falls off, Warning number two, then just shy of Coldwater, tires blows, lug strips, had to call out a tire truck, thank God really I got off as Bud used his credit card and all was okay, but God was saying don’t move over to Goon’s Ferry. But the guy wasn’t going to refund the 1st months rent or deposit and my place in Pocatello was already rented to someone else so I was stuck.

Then when Charlie took over the duties as payee for my SSI funds, I told Charlie I did not want to move to Twin Falls as bad crap always happens to me there. But Charlie says, move over here, he’d keep me busy with odd jobs and instead of pay, he’d fill my fuel tank and help with things once in awhile. In short, Dixie had to move back to Bliss and Gooding so I run that from there, I live in Twin trying to be servant to Charlie, and club, through the radio gig, and then I meet Nancy.

Now understand the Nancy deal was to be a no personal get involved anything deal. Rick has a few housekeepers, I figured for $40.00 or $60.00 a month, Nancy could come in do the house, wash my clothes etc, as I just never got around to it. But then Nancy and I grew closer. Thing is I do not do well in mix ups with women. That’s why the club hires all models through an agency, considering the gig over last Christmas and all. Funny though I had no problems with women anywhere else except here, must be something in the air in the Tragic Valley or something.

So then one night Nancy, was saying something was wrong with her Durango, thinking I’d shoot some business to Charlie, and help Nancy at the same time , I hit up Shawn about fixing Nancy’s ride. But Nancy kept not bringing the Durango over, so that by the time we got the Durango over to Shawn he already had things of other customers ahead of the Durango. Sure Rick, me, the club members looked it over, but it was Shawn’ s project. In all I got caught up in between trying to help a friend and serving a friend at the same time, and now I catch heck over it.

Quite frrankly, I’m done. My nerves and spirit have been injured, it’ll take time to heal. I’m done with the River, just going to do what I gotta do, to get me, Lexibelle, and Wolf-truck outta here, give the radio gig duty over to Ron, in Bliss, and forget this valley is even here.

Like I said some weeks, one can’t please everybody, except God and I try, but I always ask God, why?

After all as it is in the Knytes code, it is, God, club, charter, confederate nation, then family, everything else is just , if I get time and I know I wont get kicked in the head, in the process.

Any way friends, after all of this, taking the weekend off, unwinding, see all club members at services at the ponds.

L8R ya’ll

sign off KNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Encouragement is like a premium gasoline - it helps to take knocks out of living.
--Anonymous
Philippians 3:20“But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

68690_308244122609035_1989842659_n