Saturday, June 15, 2013

Big is not bad its healthy

DD PHOOTENOTESHAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

I was in a local food retailer earlier, and there was this slightly plump gal there trying to negotiate those skinny lanes. So this gal gets to a spot, and this box boy that works there mumbled that if that gal wasn’t so fat she could get by.

Guess what I even have trouble negotiating those really skinny isles. Those things like women are seen to be a size 5, when the reality is most of us are well over that. I’m a 15 in most cases, but I don’t see being big as bad. I say big means your healthy, ya’ll love food and living and ya’ll are not so damn superficial. Big means your happy , or should be, it means your eating meat and taters not toephoo.

To hell with that healthy crap including sherbet all the time, I want real dairy, ice cream.

Even on camera, a 38-24-36 set of numbers on a gal might be great, but how often are you going to get that. If your lucky she might have a set of B’s in the 30 range. A 28 waist, and maybe, a 32 waste. Real women are all sizes, its what’s inside. Sounds like an old cliché I know, but really, a real gal who is worth the time as a co-anchor on air, in the office, or friend is much more preferred than some gal that’s always looking to impress the next brainless sports jock with a big stick. Even those gals and many do, have feet that are not manicured, not cared for and even if they do go to the foot salon at the Mall, those hammer toes, bunions and all still point out. Give me a gal with small, well cared for feet, toes in perfect alignment. Nails trimmed and that DO NOT STINK !!, I have worked with super fox’s at many a photo shoot, and even in nylons that have deodorizing chemicals in them, some gals take off their shoes and it seems as good as they look upstairs, their feet stink knocks you over. Not to mention that crotch fish taco smell.

I was at a former associate/friends house the other day. My friend and another were fine, but in came this gal dressed in street walker threads, and I didn’t say anything but I wanted to ask, when had she showered last? More over in the tub to get rid of Smagma which is a build up of yeast , oils, and bacterial growth in the nether regions, that not only cause stink, but can develop into things like yeast infections and other STD’s , but this gal stunk. I could not help cough and the gal sitting there threw up.

I knew this gal in Idaho Falls, Idaho, in 1989. Her name was Candy. (Yes Really) , she was 179 pounds , easy, but she treated me like a king. She knew bedroom skills, cooking skills, and comforting skills. Looking back , I wish, I could have looked past the covering issues. You learn. it comes with maturity I guess, but thing is, while I daily look for ways to reduce my spare tire, having one does not make the person. So I open up the on air talent search, to gals over size 15. Even if your big give us a try you all might like it.

More on the salt Lake City/IF Move later in the day, but have a sermon lesson to prepare so, I need sleep.

See ya’ll Sunday Afternoon.

L8R Haulers

sign off KNYTES WINGS1


Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi
Psalm 103:13“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL