Saturday, June 29, 2013

typical but not unexpected

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGanew phootenotes

So if you have been wondering where I have been over the last few days, understand its not been by choice.

See Thursday after my Physical of which they thing I might be diabetic, found that the lease on the place in Buhl, that we as the club

had on target for HazzardAyre/KDXB was up and would not be renewed, and a pet store of some sort was moving in, so Had to move some radio gear, from Buhl to storage and some to where KDOH (formerly ) KTOW was in West Point.

There are some that may ask why not move the operation next to where the tower is, problem is, nobody in the Internet world has ran a line to where the transmitter/Tower is. So the signal has to be microwaved to the Transmitter site. Thing is there has to be an internet accessible site in between, which is what the little hut in Buhl was doing.

I have two choices under the money situation. A move to Buhl, and have both house and station, or completely put the thing in limbo, and say hey it was nice, but three times and your out.

In essence do the show for satellite/ syndication as I’m doing now, get a new Payee, out east, move my butt there, and ultimately sell the signal that we have in Buhl. Considering not being able to find on air help, technical help, and low cost structure to house it in, I’m voting on the satellite/syndication, get a new Payee out around Blackfoot or that area, fix my trucks and get moved, before both the new season of SOA and winter.

The bottom line is, this hurts like loosing a loved one. But if the landlord decided we were not worth it, if we can’t get outside help, no matter gender, and everything else, why even bother?

So I’m on Satellite. That’s all.

This is typical, not unexpected, but considering all I have spent, the club has spent the things I have lost to keep the damn thing on air, and now this, it is , a hurt to think all of this, from the move in mid 2006 from Evanston, to now, I’d have been better off going back to Wyoming, and trust me I’m thinking about it. But thing is all that I have done, was for nothing.

Many decisions will be made in the next 8 weeks, certain founding members will have their membership and all revoked, the direction of both clubs examined, and my place within the club, my mind, and spirit is injured and hurt. Nancy wont come over, can’t get in touch with either pastor, bottom line this place the entire valley is not for me. So for a time HazzardAyre is only on syndicated satellite, blog occasionally, and me if I’m lucky, God, will take me in the night, and I can go home to mom & Dad and no longer worry.

LtR Ya’ll

sign offDXEWYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
--Franz Kafka
Psalm 138:8“The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL