Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I always love things that are spread 2nd and third hand

AYRELOG HEDDER TEMPLATEreaper crew journal phootenotes

I always love conversations that start as something overheard or misunderstood of what I said to someone then seems to spread faster than a fire through tumbleweed.

Somehow this started a week ago Thursday to go to a men's Bible study, I went, the person that invited me wasn’t there, someone else taught the lesson, and I expressed disappointment that the person that invited me wasn’t there, mostly cause I like fellowshipping with him. Okay so the lesson done, I go watch the River’ baseball game. When I said the team needed help, I was in short volunteering myself to help, no more no less.

So Saturday night came, I was dry and hot, invited this long hair to tea or coffee at the Depot, kind of a reaching out, as a extension of fellowship. During the conversation I repeatedly described me as the wolf in amongst the sheep. Hey its an image I have worked long and hard to make a household name and brand. Its in the spirit of AYREWOLF-(Airwolf) no more no less. The origin is I was branded that by a CO in the USMC aboard ship once, it stuck, used it as my call sign in the air. No more no less.

Somehow this high octane canine thing got repeated that I called my friend the wolf in amongst the sheep, really? I do not give up my title easy, why would I say someone else is the wolf in amongst the sheep.

It’s the same carpetbagging stuff Yankee’s said about Confederates years ago, about how southern plantation owners would abuse and torture their slaves, thing is these workers, not slaves but workers, helped plant crops, tend to crops and livestock and bring in the harvest. You do not beat your valuable assets.

Yet there are too many that will say otherwise as they do not know the facts.

In the Knytes there is a part of the club called The Honor Guard. Wen any member especially a founding members honor is at stake the person doing the defaming or dishonoring will be dealt with very seriously.

But I’m slightly getting off course.

My thing is I had a very long discussion with a Pastor, met with my dear little sis Nancy last night, over pizza, everything was put to sleep, I thought, yet it reared its ugly head again tonight.

Pastor Bryan told me to meet with the person involved and settle this dispute as it says to in the bible. However I will not do this at the church as it dishonors the church and God.

Now its not that this long hair Kenny does not know my phone number he has it, its not that big of a mystery to my phone number its written on the top of my fender on both sides of the truck, in fact the last 4 numbers of my phone number spell : W-O-L-F, is that too hard to figure out?

Do I think that all too many Yankee’s are misguided? Yes, did I take up the ministry and duty to get Yankee’s headed in the right direction, yes. Even so its not just one person.

So where this Don or whatever got off track I’ll never know. Like I told him, if I’m pissed at someone they’ll know it. I’ll be in their face. But saying something on a Sunday morning after services and then not sticking around to explain what the heck is going on, then catching crap from the Pastor over it, and on Sunday afternoon, when I have no dang Idea what the thing is,

would someone explain it to me, please?

Anyway, yes I still go to the River, Sunday nights. No more, no less. And not so much fellowshipping even at that, it don’t pay.

L8R Ya’ll

WOLFS LAIR SIGAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The degree of one's emotion varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts - the less you know the hotter you get.
--Bertrand Russell
Psalm 19:1-2“[Psalm 19] For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar KNYTESTAIL

Knytes Code: God,Club,Unit, family. Everything else after that.