Sunday, June 30, 2013

All that can be said is yep.

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1knyte haul

Normally on the night before pay day from our state’s charity funds I’m all a twitterpaited since the anticipation of the good old $50.00 means some fuel in the truck, and all. Also this time of month I usually have more money in my pocket, but this month not so much.

First there was the mess over Nancy’ Durango, that cost me a suspension from A1 for 2-1/2 weeks, means no free gas from the company tank. Then there was the mass exodus from the original location of our station in Buhl over the weekend. We found another place withi9n the block so its possible to save it, my question right now is do I and even the club want to.

The overwhelmingly thumbs up to save it from members says try , so I’m going to give it my best, but I’m still going to take a month off to recuperate.

So I sent out a distress call, to Rick, no money , Ricky forgot his check on Friday, so then dropped a bur under the blankets of both Pastor Bacon, and Nancy.

$10.00 , of which yes I know I still owe Bacon $10.00 already, but he’d have had it bright early in the morning. Nancy not being able to help, I understand, even if she had the $10.00 how would she get it to me? Her Durango is still dead, and hubby not home means no ride, but I now know the thing is, don’t depend on Church or church officials for anything. It may not be written, but the thing of 1st Timothy that says he that does not work shall not eat, is true enough, but I been working. As far as flying, now that there is the doctors report on me being diabetic, means I need to get a waiver from the FAA, before I can fly again, so no money coming from that. Radio station taking a time out means no money, and toew truck still needing fixed means no toew money, so I have to rely for a few months on what SSI and Idaho peels out.

Is there answer to the problem? Yes , but it all boils down to relocation to the Pocatello area. Namely Power County. But that’s 9 months out, pending a new payee, and so on. So what do I do? Build on what we been building, but there are folks that are barking that they don’t want to see HazzardAyre and KDXB go dark, even on a short term, my suggestion,to them, want to see this garden bloom, like many on TV church shows, how about partnering with us, so we can make this even better, so we can get our ministry up and going, so that hundreds if not thousands of long haul truckers, and gear heads and just those with southern blood in their veins can hear the words of that being spoken of the grace and love of Jesus Christ . That is HazzardAyre. We truly need your help out there.

I’d write more , but this house is so dang hot I can’t stand it, so gotta go, I’ll try to get something up Monday morning after I go see the Doc in Buhl.

But hey Bryan and Nancy could still use a help up here tonight.

L8R Ya’ll

DXEWYNGSsign off


Quote of the Day:
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
--C. Archie Danielson
Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar