Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oh I went to church, but I think for the next to the last time.

RCJ HEDDER

So I broke tradition, got off air and went to church in the morning. Guess what SSDD, that’s right Same stuff, Different Day. So got a meeting with a Pastor in the afternoon Monday, if the problems I’m finding are not able to be corrected, then as much as I love seeing Nancy and her bunch, or Peggy and her’s I will not go again.

First that little butt wipe Donny has to start crap, again if it were not at church or in church, he’d be wearing his mouth on the back of his ass, getting ready to meet God , much sooner than he is planning. The next thing tried to make conversation with the media crew there, this one jerk would not even acknowledge I was there.

Bottom line, I’m looking for another place to worship, but not before I let em have it with both barrels and explain why someone else left the River. I hear the LightHouse welcomes people, going to go check that out next week.

But the end zone of this gig, is to establish the Church of Confederate Star, and like everything else, let the Knytes-of-Anarchy, as confederates, show some idiotic Yankees what a church is really like and how they should behave.

Going to evening meetings, so headed for bed for a bit.

Talk at ya’ll overnight on the radio.

Stay Tuned,

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
Matthew 7:13-14“[The Narrow and Wide Gates] “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar KNYTESTAIL