Monday, June 3, 2013

It would be best if that person had a millstone around his neck and drown

RCJ HEDDER

First as I get ready to close out my radio show from last night as I said there, first I’m a Christian. I relish in Gods word, I love to feel his hand on my back and know his hands are on my handle bars when I ride. Not just my bike but ride this highway of life.

Its too bad that churches and so called Christians were not like bikers. For bikers truth and loyalty are everything. You trust in your bros and sisters of the road, the members of your MC, and you get involved in your communities as much as possible.

Yet these things are supposed to be that of Churches and preachers. Trouble is, all too many preachers have their hands on their wallets as well as the bible. Pat Robertson of the 700 club is one of those kinds of preachers. Yet if you were down and out, and were outside his studio and asked for a meal, he would not help, he’d slap your hand and say get out of here. There’s this old lady that looks like she has a mild case of turrets syndrome or something nothing to make fun of a physical challenge, but she comes on TV and says , download our FREE copy of this bible study. Guess what bro’s it ain’t free. It’s free with a donation, in secular terms, bait & switch. If she’d say that , it wouldn’t be so bad , but to say get this study guide cause its free, especially her preaching God’s word? It’d be better for her to have a millstone tied around her neck and drown.

But she’s not the only one, I see this at least 20 times a day, I hear from these TV preachers quoting Bible teachings, then just when you nearly have respect for them, they hit you with, hey how about giving us some money to stay on TV.

To which I say to them, how about giving me some money so I can go ahead and tell the real truth?

No I’m not asking for money here, but making a point.

I gladly preach everywhere I can, because the Lord my God told me too. But I do it free to all who listen.

Sure the MC helps with their money after all the MC owns our radio station and our media company, and thanks to all those sponsors of the MC, for their generous financial gifts that keeps the Knytes-of-Anarchy going, but just once, I’d like to hear one of these TV preachers or shows come on, preach their sermon or lesson, and give some reading material, but not ask for one red penny.

The reason many are leaving churches is because any more you can’t trust one any further than you could spit. Its not just the River, or Mormons but all of them, why can’t they just use their gifts of gab, preach a lesson, and not ask for money.

The IRS here awhile ago, got hammered by the public and is currently under investigation, for misdealing's, of screening none profit groups to see if they truly were NONE PROFIT.

Example, The River Fellowship here in Twin Falls, runs 3 TV stations, all under the guise of being none profit, but ads for two phonebook publishing companies, plus one runs RTV a ad based TV network, and RFDTV/Rural TV/ Family Net another ad based TV network. Want to tell me the River isn’t getting some bread off of that? None Profit, phooey , somebody is making a profit.

Some of these other church preachers on TV and such ought to be put under the IRS’ microscope. You want to tell me the 700 Club that is none profit, ain’t making money? Pat Robertson has made a killing off of that and built an Empire on being a None Profit.

I say to the IRS, instead of snooping under the skirts of MC’s, Confederate groups etc, go look under the skirt of the TV Preachers, and foundations. Make them pay full taxation on what their making, hell you could nearly wipe out the national debt.

So in closing, do us a favor, log onto www.preceptsforlife.com , tell Kay and her sales crew, that you too hate TV preachers who bait and switch.

For as it is written, It would be best if that person had a millstone tied around their neck and drown.

Hell is going to be a full house.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN

KNYTES WINGS X 2knyte scar


Quote of the Day:
None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.
--Prophet Muhammad
Proverbs 15:1“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTES SCRIPT1 HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2