Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The things that make you wonder don’t it?

SSX3HazzardAyre PhooteNotes 1

Ever get into something or around something and then get to wonder? Why did I or why did they do that?

Now it’s not that I’m ungrateful or anything because I am, but considering how Big c and his wife are so thrilled about handling my finances I need to wonder, why’d they do that? If they don’t like me very much and just love to find fault, heck we could have done that at a distance, with me in burley and them here. Me in burley would’ve meant, cable tv, free internet, shop, and $140.00 left over each month, but at least I’d’ve had a shop still. But I’m here, trying hard as heck to piece together this radio station, and instead of getting support , I get, nah ya’ll can’t do that, and the subject at the Twin Falls area womens conference ya’ll know the one, where all the women in Twin Falls get together to gossip. Must’ve been fun cause it don’t matter none, whether it’s a date, or on air somebody, I don’t get lucky unless I get well outta Twin and either up IF way or out yonder in Pocatello, then I get a okay, but here no way, does make ya’ll wonder don’t it.

No problemo amigo, and while this is going to take time, about a year or so, done made the decision to start doing what needs to be done with finding quarters and all up IF way, or out near Pocatello, get the rides put together well enough to make the trip get a U-Haul trailer and get my fanny out of here. have the gal who managed SSI funds in Blackfoot do it again, but put me in a spot where I can live again.

Any way look to going out to the River to church, only because Nancy is.

As far as worshiping I can do that at home.

However this very well may be the last time I go out to the River to services.

Let you know after.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offKNYTES WINGS X 2
Quote of the Day:
Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Psalm 19:1-2“[Psalm 19] For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scarKNYTESTAIL