Sunday, June 2, 2013

If you can’t walk with the Wolvez stay out of the pack

ATC HEADERHAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

So I went online to check a few things out from Bible class this morning, and saw where this one gal who got her nipple in a clothespin, about us downloading her pics, of wolves. My response to her or anyone, if you don’t jump on my page, call me on the phone or email me , I’d never know who you are and quite frankly don’t give a poodles poop.

Fact is, this same gal put those nice pics on my page, if she doesn’t want someone to treasure them, DON’T PUT em up on my page or anyone else’ keep them in your private FaceFart page, and don’t enter these Wolvez territory.

Same goes for a bunch od so called model talent we thought we were going to attain here.

The contact me, call me at all hours and even promise to visit, but don’t. Hey unless your serious, don’t call me, it ain’t like I have nothing more to do, than go out to find you. Again I don’t give a poodles poop.

I’m to the point, that quite frankly if the right broadcast property broker, approached me and had the cash for our license here in Twin Falls and immediate area, I’d sell the damn thing so fast and move away, that those tornados in Oklahoma would be mild in comparison. Same goes for the model stuff, sure at one time until Twin Falls put its head up its butt, one could find talent for simple calendar and such photography. Not any more. Today unless your one of the click of Twin Falls or mainstream, forget hiring anyone for anything out of the box.

The fact is as far as the radio license and all, few will give what its worth even fewer who would want to fire a new station here, so I’m stuck with it, but I’ve got it whittled down, to where I can pretty much run the thing solo. Which is why the Twin Falls sub studio, will remain in my house, and as far as looking at models, bullsbreath. I pick up the phone hire from Salt Lake City or Hollywood, and forget hiring anyone local.

Like I said in earlier entries, I was told by Kelly out at KEZJ, and KIM over at the Buzz, ya’ll can’t do that stuff here, I bet each one a steak dinner, that the club could. I gladly will buy that dinner, and just admit they were right and let it be.

But as far as that chic on FaceFart, hey I admired the pics, so don’t get your nipple in a clothespin, I unfriended you and am whittling down more not so many real friends on Facebook, besides the ones I leave up there are people I’d rather spend real face time with, rather than many on Facebook.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offawlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
It is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog!
--Anonymous
Hebrews 9:28“so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AWAVIAASSNLOGO