Friday, May 31, 2013

A settling down to the end of another Month in the Tragic Valley

sundown turnaroundTHE END OF DAY

Another grand day and a rather typical end of another day here in our Tragic Valley.

Where new ideas get trampled on until someone says, its better elsewhere.

Example: An applicant for doing modeling whom I did not consider serious at it, calls me at near noon today. I hate to reinform everyone, but from 07:00(am) to 13:00 (1:00PM) I’m in bed, lights turned off, and unless its Charley calling me to go tow something I do not want to hear from anyone cept maybe God and/or Jesus , outside of that unless your naked , female and Selena Gomez, do not call me.

So then this applicant, Brooke, says she’ll call me back in or around 17:00(5:00PM) didn’t , so I kindly sent her an email saying now or never gal. So I let it ride from there. Will she call? most likely not, but then this is after all go nowhere Tragic Valley, Tweaker Flatts . Again this is why I rely on such services as SpeedConnect since because of and through SpeedConnect my sub station here can connect with the three other bigger stations in salt Lake City, Boise, Rock Springs, and Pocatello. Once connected the stations run all by themselves being fed by that umbilical cord from HotLanta Georgia. From midnight thirty to 5:00 AM (05:00) I’m inside your cab , and all but if your going to bother me before noon, then not call back when it’s a bit easier on me to be moderately coherent, then don’t ask a job from me later.

Thank God, really for SpeedConnect, HotLanta and our connection to DXB, as with that, I don’t need much if any more on air help. Like I said Kelly out at KEZJ was right, there are no good on air live trained jocks in Tweaker Flatts. So I have to live with that.

Thanks again to SpeedConnect for fixing our account situation, you’re a great partner to have in our business. Too bad Speed Connect don’t have IPTV and or phone, if they do I want it.

The last day of the month signals the fact that early in the AM its, fuel, grub at the Depot, Skoal, and me on air Saturday afternoon.

By the highway, don’t forget, our buddy Aaron and his band Medicine Man will be playing Saturday vat the Filer Fairgrounds, starting at 17:30. We are going to try and be there. If you dig Pink Ffloyd if you dig one helluva laser light show, then you need to catch Aaron’s show.

Until 02:00 when I hit the air after the game, I’m asleep see ya’ll on the radio then.

L8R

sign off HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
Perhaps the best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
--Dean Acheson
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 KNYTESTAIL