Friday, May 17, 2013

Any body know how to make soup?

KNYTE MOVES HEDDER

I’m going to try to write some more, dang I’m sounding like Paul doing up the book of Corinthians, any measure , if I mis spell a word or two here understand I’m sick.

Now there’s certain skills us male corpuscles do not learn or if we do not very well.

Certain habits even hygiene habits we do lousy at. that women just do better. Like cleaning up after ourselves after we go potty.(nmbr2) I don’t know of many guys who walk out of the Lou without a skid stain or two.

Then there are others like doing the simplest of tasks like making chicken soup, that they say, is supposed to make one better when they have congestion with snotty nose. Although if I could stand up for very long I might be doing it better , I could not mix in a 1/4 can of water, in a pan and nuke it to eat. Which after making a terrible mess and cleaning that up, grabbed a ham sandwich and sat down to check emails, so then heading to an early go beddy bye.

Ah if my lady friend from church, could make chicken noodle soup and bring it over , might do me good ya’ll think?

Okay then other skills, warsh, I can but standing in a laundry with noisy kids, drives me up the wall and anymore its not a drive, but a short putt. Or sewing, there’s mending that I need done. Is there such a thing anymore as a seamstress? If there is, I ain’t found em. My pant cuffs are an example. Since I can’t hem a pair of jeans I cut off with scissors and do the retro 60’s frayed jean thing.

For the woman who don’t think she’s important, Daniel 11-vrs32.

Going to try to eat again, watch Wretched TV then hit the rack.

But my what a bowl or two of chicken noodle soup would taste like right now.

L8R Ya’ll

company bannermy dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, why don't we all get wasted and have the time of our lives?
--Unknown
Hebrews 6:10“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTE MOVES TAIL