Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rather vague

arebel coffee break

So there I was at the Wednesday church bible study at the River Fellowship in Twin falls, Idaho. Many of the usuals were there, but in came two super hot blondes. I mean my , my temperature starting to rise, not to mention other parts of my anatomy.

While I was into the lesson, and all, part of my mind was considering any method, proper or not, to gain access to either one of these hotties.

So came home chowed down and tried looking up the concept, online and in my bible. While we all know that lust, and coveting are sins, along with adultery, is it wrong, that even though we’re supposed to be angelic, in church, is it a real sin to be thinking, my what that would be like at the Wolf’s Lair? Beyond that making one my own SheWolf?

What I found is near nothing. Sure we know up front that undressing a gal in your mind is as bad or improper as really doing the wyld thing in real time, but what if your interest is really to select a mate?

Most versus that I found was exactly near the same. But no real answer.

Then this brings up the question, is my search for not only a sex toy , but a real mate so needed in my life, that every honey with some spice is game? Is it wrong?

Considering I got hurt in a way a few weeks ago. After months of near zero communication, got in touch with our Ellie May, went for coffee, she told me she was engaged. Why am I hurt? I thought that the promise she made to me in Gooding, that if her and the Aussie split, she’d set up house with the old Wolf here.

So out of the picture there retaining the friendship, okay, but hey that baby she’s carrying in the oven should be mine. But I’ll move past that here.

Look I hit the 54 mile post on the highway of life, I’m not getting any younger, having a real wife to roll out these final years would be nice. Trouble is the pickings are real slim, here. Either too old, too young or with major baggage. Where’s that super sweetheart I’m looking for?

I used to consider that if God and/or the Marines wanted me to have a wife, they’d have issued me one. Then the question of since I’ve been up to bat to visit the alter 5 times, have I used up the potential choices God gave me?

Again the Bible is really vague about this, and even our Pastor Bryan, has no real answers to give me.

In the words of an old ballad, Don’t want to be by myself anymore.

L8R Ya’ll

company bannermy dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
That's right. 'Tain't yours, and 'tain't mine.
--Mark Twain
(when friend said that a certain rich man's money was "tainted")
1 John 5:14-15“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre radio billboard  hazzardayre tail