Friday, May 10, 2013

Beware of false downloads.

aryders bluesHAZZARD AYRE WINGS

The bastards near got me, but this old rockabilly figured it out quick. Thank goodness I have a few byrd dogs installed on my computer to sniff these things out.

Here’s the deal, saw a ad on my Gmail crawl about a FREE POLICE SCANNER, really? So I started to download the critter. However all the byrd dawgs started barking and I quickly uninstalled the gremlin. Ain’t no free fuzz radio, it’s a front for a bunch of malware. And Google did not prescreen this? Shame on you Google.

But I fingered it out before damage could occur. But reason I thought I could trust the software was it had the C-Net logo on it.

After knowing how easy it is to copy logo’s now days, just look at those counterfeit T-shirts of HCC were out there. HCC and the Knytes are still fighting that from a legal point, that’ll be a  big payoff when done. The outfit is going to pay dearly for theft of intellectual property, name of the outfit CafĂ©-Press. But that’s a story for another time.

But a quick copy of familiar logos, some quick shuck and jive, and them bandit hackers are looking under your dress, up your butt and in your drawers.

Question is; does Google, or for that matter Facebook, look see on these offers, before they contract for ads? Are these big tech giants that hungry for money? Must be.

Okay then enuff of that, just remember if ya’ll didn’t buy something in a box from a trusted LOCAL vendor of software, don’t install it, or even download it.

On the subject of fancy fingernails and ooh those claws.

I think all too many women have these to be weapons rather than just fashion sense. I mean I saw this gal come out of a nail boutique earlier today, those nails I swear were at least 5 inches if not more long, so bad they curled under her fingers. Ya’ll gotta know these would be uncomfortable, and make ones hands not to functional, and yet if she got in a cat fight, whomever was on the other end would be scarred for life.

Are there regulations against this? If not they ought to be. Something like registering my shotgun, or having to get a license to pack my 45. These things are weapons.

Now sprinkles, nicely done nails I think are hot. Especially the ones with mini pictures. There are some nail techs that can really paint these small pics with a toothpick sized brush. First time I saw these mini pics on nails, I was producing ads for my outfit, and thought, wouldn’t be cool if when I did the toew smooch, that under the thin hose would be a mini pic of a toew truck?

But these nails that are a mile long are nothing but self contained weapons disguised as fashion.

My opinion I could be wrong.

Gotta get back on air, but give me your undivided attention, if you get a notice for software from any outfit with the Cnet logo on it, don’t download it and do not, REPEAT, DON’T INSTALL IT!!!,

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
Ephesians 4:32“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre radio billboard

koa logoHAZZARAYRE TAIL 2