Sunday, May 5, 2013

Can I have just one that is a pro radio broadcaster

wtf hedder

Just once when I open my email account and see someone eager to be a on air person, that she’d be a real , honest, to goodness, pro, radio person, not a fast food, or beauty school drop out.

Damn a real radio person, that I could put to work, that could side up to me , like Robin Quivers does to Howard Stern, just once.

Look Stern wasn’t the first shock jock on radio, to go big time. First there was, WolfMan Jack, then came Doctor Demento, then yes sadly or gratefully depending on your view here came I.

Doing radio out of the normal religious and political, restrictions and saying hello world, we’re here.

Then of course there’s me. I do this radio gig to be of service to those out there on that big damn highway called the Interstate. See once I was there. Well sort of, ran bulls from yard to yard and to the sales, but hey it was trucking. But then detoured to toewing, and hey , toewing is trucking. That’s why I do it.

You. I know what you want, and what you don’t want and I bust my butt at least 12 out of 24 hours each day to deliver that. I know you think that bagging this and going east would be smart, but moving a radio station ain’t as easy as moving a ice cream stand. First you have to sell off your channel, then get get FCC approval that can take weeks, then you have to see if where you want to go has frequency space or allocation, and if one is available, again more FCC paper work, then if your lucky you can move.

But thing is, we own the ONLY 1,000 foot broadcast tower in the state, the ONLY one, on top of Saylor Creek on the desert above Hazzard(Hagerman), second we are not the new kid on the block, The Knytes have been here kicking up dirt long before half of these whipper snappers were ever born. Just like yesterday, when our latest so called rebel girl pre interviewed, at 19 years old, shit I was in Utah living again when she was born. As for the reasons I moved here from both Utah and Wyoming, go back to a bunch of entries you’ll see. Yes it was stupid, Yes I was in the smells of lust, but hey Tammy is hot. She truly is a rebel girl, but she also loved nose candy and that ain’t dandy for me. I don’t associate with that and ain’t going too. Both Rick & Bro, were into weed , that wasn’t as dangerous. Weed has no more harmful effects than brew, just works faster, but you still do do stupid stuff while on it. Nice thing about weed? You forget what you did. But I’m getting off track, here.

Just once when someone email’s me from CL and wants to be a radio lady jock, I wish her to be someone that’s a real radio pro, not a fast food or beauty school or college student just looking to make more money. I want someone that comes in here for the long haul. Someone who can have fun with it, whether its kissing her toes in nylon hose, or producing radio dramas only with a modern spin. I want someone that isn’t going to find it awkward to being in a private house for a few months to prove themselves, until I get a place in Buhl to live, and can be on over at the Buhl location. More over there are the conditions I try and must not get across, but the radio station is owned , licensed to, and financially backed by the Knytes-of-Anarchy, NOT ME. I drive a toew truck and fly a crop duster. I own both, but I damn sure ain’t rich or have lots and lots of money. What money I make I pour into my trucks and aircraft. If I have any left over I go have dinner somewhere.

I have to get permission from and station money from the club, and considering quite a few serious blunders over the last 8 years here, they ain’t too excited about funding any more than what we need to. Don’t blame em. But its why we do have the one month to 6 month prospect period, that way we can see on both the club’s as well as the applicant’s view if we’re right for each other. That way nobody wastes each others time or money.

But oh what’d be like to have a real radio pro to do radio here on HazzardAyre.

I’d write more, but need to get ready for church.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
At the working man's house hunger looks in but dares not enter.
--Benjamin Franklin
Philippians 4:6-7“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo HAZZARAYRE TAIL 2