Monday, May 27, 2013

Of Honor and brotherly love

ATC1HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

In honor of all those in uniform, who died for our freedom, and continue to do so, I extend this Semper Fi.

I wasn’t going to enter a entry today in honor of a day of silence for Memorial Day reverence, however , this is required.

Do you realize that all across those eastern states even our southern states are graves and burial plots with headstones if any at all that say Sinai nominee which means without a name, Unknown. These are our southern military ancestors, even family members.

So in the kick off of a program of a thing we are going to call total equality, I place this banner in front of you.

of honor

This is the banner of which our project to bring to light the sacrifices by men, sons, brothers and even families gave 150 some odd years ago, in the bloodiest most lives consuming war this nation has ever known and which if we are not careful, could happen again.

Be watching for the banner ads, TV Psa’s and such in months to come, its time the southern voice was spoken loudly.

So this Memorial Day

of honor  plus remember too without this flag>Confederate_Flag20premiumthere wouldn’t be this one>images

Respect both fly both.

Then we truly can have one nation under God , not under oppression and tyrinee.

L8R Ya’ll

my good bye11754766_112978306656

CLUB M,Ehcc wings_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Hit any user to continue.
--Fuzzel Fish Administration Page
Acts 20:24“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCC BATTLE FLAG 1

of honor