Saturday, May 25, 2013

Still going except by 4 wheels not up on two

wolf dawn

At 04:19 I awoke from a deep sleep, to gunk in throat. But instead of it being the normal if it is normal mucus, awoke with bile in throat.

So after going into the latrine and emptying my stomach of all contents, taking so Nexium , I thought of not engaging our Memorial Day ride, but instead will be late getting out of the Wolf’s Lair and be rolling up in Wolf-PuP but I’ll be there.

Heard from Emma’s guy this afternoon, that I hit a home run with the mention of God directing this assembling of people. Doesn’t God do that any way.

We as humans think too dang much of ourselves. We think that everything is to our own desires and thoughts, plans, and personal needs. When in fact God is not only the builder, main commander and director, but awesome creator.

Nothing happens without God being in it. Or making it happen.

In Emma’ case, how many artists do I get involved with just because I spin their music on HazzardAyre? I can think of maybe two prior being. Only two. Emma coming in when she did. Was a God created operation. Think of this, there’s a reason, that of all the shows that there is, I caught Virginia Dreams on RFDTV that night. After a month of no Internet thanks to a screw up by Cable One, but will be fixed in a month or so any way , but while I got this SpeedConnect it works so beit, but getting back on focus, I saw Emma. Was so taken, went through this a few other times, both of which shaped my life and the clubs. The Dukes was the first one, when that happened it was a sot in the dark at best, got together with the right people at the right time, and look how that blossomed. Then the bit with the Sons in 2008, and look how that has became a force of Gods power. Now Emma, God never ever blends or mixes up people unless there’s something beneficial for the people involved and ultimately God himself. Gods plan is eternal, he knows what he’s doing. I’m not one that questions at least all the time. Sure I do at times, sometimes not in agreement, but God is God and I fully trust him. If God wants me and/or the club to be involved in elevating Emma’ career to a higher level, then so beit.

For whatever its worth, the bottom line is, I’m not more than a good shade tree aviation mechanic that served the the Marines with a GED, that got into media as a radio jock at age 12. Just about all I do is outlaw or at least fight the system. Face it and this nation is seeing it, the system is broke. Too many Federal, State and other agencies telling us that we should do this, can’t do that. Just like yesterday a court held out that now the Boy Scouts have to accept boys who are openly gay. Not leaders, but the boys themselves. really, camp outs are going to really be different now. This is just not right, but again the system said this is okay, so to be against establishment, or the system itself is not a bad thing.

Being against the system in many ways can and does filter to being Christian. If you believe fully in god, and want to walk in his sandals, sandals we can never fully fill but walk beside still is against the system or popular culture. But we must love our fellow humans, forgive them, teach them. We must be willing to stand up for God always. That’s what the Knytes-of-Anarchy does every day, and why there is HazzardAyre Radio.

But going past that, there is a form of music coming out of the deep south called Southern Kountry-Rock. Some call it a revival of Rockabilly. There are some just breaking artists that are doing Southern Kountry-Rock Gospel music.

This is a piece that I’d like to see Emma in, but not limited to.

The only two other voices I have heard prior to Emma’  that has the dynamic vocal range that Emma has, is Mariah Carey and Selena Gomez. Any key, any genre , any octave , all three can get in line with and make it sound good.

The other two have years on Emma, but think of it like this; when deceased Annette Funicello was first discovered by Walt Disney himself, he heard Annette’ voice , is was so melodic, that he booked her right on the spot. And look where her career went.

Chance meeting? No, divine yes. God Made that HAPPEN.

While it would be a goofy looking thing for Emma to move in with me so I could expand her career is not a thing God would want and besides, I’m at least 35 years her senior. But having her out west here, while not all gold is found out west, there are resources if one looks.

Now then Sons or no Sons, putting visual to Emma so she can be see as well as heard is important. Sadly our culture has to see the artists now days. In my days of music there were some that now that I see them, I wonder how did I love that voice, dang she fugdugly. But in this case Emma looks angelic to the point not to bring that in with her voice would be against the objective. Putting Emma in SOA or HazzardAyre the Movie etc along with her doing tracks for and of the soundtrack as well as in the films themselves would be a way of breaking the ice a bit more.

Any way, its getting to be 05:00 and if I’m to be getting on the road , by noon to join ya’ll at Confederate Springs I need to get some sleep.

In closing from noon today to 18:00 Sunday I’ll be off line and only by phone, I’m unplugging for two reasons one can’t take computer to Confederate Springs and two in honor of our Confederate soldiers who lost their lives in the civil war as well as all other conflicts invented by the Yankees of which our southern brethren fought and died.

Until Sunday 

CLUB M,EKNYTES WINGS X 2


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
James 1:19“[Listening and Doing] My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETRAFFICAYRETAIL