Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Some things really need fixed

awolf dawnarebel coffee break

Some things you akin to complete yankee stupid, its normal and while a pain in your six still you look past it.

Then you see other things that would seem to be simple and used to be such, and now are totally messed up. Example:

The first of the month I get my SNAP funds.

Go to the website for it, it says I have nothing substantial in there.

Usually funds are visible by 04:30, its mow 07:41. Trouble no, since I’ve already got my funds in pocket and all is well. How did I know it was there?

The phone in service accurate, website sucks.

There’s two things wrong here but the main one is, tax payers even me, pay for this agency extension by the Idaho Department of Health & Welfare, to be up to date. Even the so called upgrade. Guess what money spent and it sucks.

With Union Government agencies pinching Lian Abe’s head so tight his ears bleed. Yet this past summer the system was to be improved by the state. It tweren’t. And you my friends paid for it.

Now consider other people not so tech enabled or tech challenged that go to check their balances, and see no change in their balances. Of course they call H&W, find all's well, but damn can you imagine the dismay of those phone in call takers? This needs fixed.

Is it the fault of the agency? Perhaps up to a point, they paid for a service that’s quite broke. But its more to Morgan Chase that administers the SNAP program. That the Feds are paying huge amounts to maintain.

Now if your wondering why I get a SNAP card and all, its due to my med discharge with PTSD, not that I’m extremely poor. Although I don’t make that much money, since my duty to the club doing the radio gig, I don’t get paid for, I do it as both a hobby, and volunteer . The station and network is paid for by the club, I just ride herd over it.

But this waste of your tax money to maintain a system, that’s flawed needs to be brought to the attention of those administering it.

It needs fixed, Not just fixin to fix it.

More L8r,

AYRESIG PROPERKNYTES WINGS X 2

Hebrews 11:6“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

company bannerHAZZARAYRE TAIL 2

naps2nyte ya'll
--