Friday, May 3, 2013

Okay I’m tubby, but hey I love my Pizza and my milk

sundown turnaround

I’m in a network break now so can write.

The situation of the lack of available female shewolvez to make my own in Twin  falls may have something to do with me being large. And while I try very hard to eat lean, I have my weakness’ good pizza, and of course that natures liquid, milk. There are hours I could drink a milk trailer dry all by myself in one sitting.

I’m not really fat, but as it says on my ball cap, not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine, applies. And that sums it up really well.

Let’s face it tow trucking or any kind of trucking, is not a profession that allows, much excersize , or fitness activities, and face it truck stop food, although they try is not what you’d call low calorie. Oh sure there are lean offerings, but your sitting there eating rabbit food, and your insides are looking at that ham, taters, gravy, corn, and the like and after a time its buffay time. I know the word is spelled Buffett, but buffett is what you tell your lady friend to do to your truck, buff it.

So then, got an inquiry from a some body saying she is what we need here at Dixie-Diesel/HazzardAyre Radio. I know heard this before, but nothing comes of it so not taking it too serious.

The lady person that does this, does not have to be a skinny mini, size two 38-24-36 blonde bombshell. Not even, what I’d like is to find someone that can put out of their heads that until mid month July, we still are in my house. Since even now I have not seen anyone or anything, that gives me any serious reason to put the entire studio etc in Buhl.

In Buhl in that studio/office there in a small corner is our STL Microwave link, a mini laptop computer, a relay and mini transmitter. On top there is a 5 foot tower with a Yagi antenna pointed to the big box over on Bell rapids. But the real on air here is done right from the house, and since we are only running syndicated right now until there’s a serious trained staff, that is as radical as I am, and the club, why go to the expense of doing this elsewhere?

As it is, I can sit in the studio, in my BVD’s if I want, do my shows. And who knows.

If just once a few gals pull their heads out of their restrictive butts, come to the Wolf’s Lair here, sit in on shows, then get up the gumption to go on air, with all our comedy bits and the entire package, then sure then there are grounds of going to that extra expense, of going over to Buhl every day to do the gig in a more mainstream way. But how many gals outside of our Nurse GoodBody, or Emme Lou, will come into the studio, here, and be wearing nylons and put her feet into my face, to do the toew kiss comedy bit, or who would if we are talking about the differences between humans and say mammals that smell each others butts to see if their ready to mate? How many gals are going to putt their butts in my face? These are bits I saw and heard by Howard Stern and have duplicated , but only at our Utah studio, yes we are there too.

I have yet to have anyone else outside of Ellie May or Emme Lou do that. Without a ton of questions.

How many can organize 24 gals for a Miss Dixie Diesel pageant? Or a Daisy Duke lookalike contest? How many can get the word around to their friends or tweet these things to friends to stage such things at the mall here? Haven’t met one yet. So why go to the expense of doing the studio elsewhere? Here at the Wolf’s Lair, by myself, from 6:00 PM to 5:00 AM, I do it myself LIVE, during the day we pipe in programming from Georgia, while I do my bit of towing and building custom trucks and bikes.

Why do both vocations? Because I will not allow what we do to just be a front.

It’s just like I promised the founders when the club that has the money to keep this radio op running, that if I stopped trucking or towing, I’d stop doing radio that serves those professions.

I saw all too many even legends in OTR trucker radio, go into the studio, in jeans, T shirt and chain drive wallet telling the gospel of trucking. That’s too phony. These guys at least most of them, have never been in a truck with 80 head of bulls in a 50 foot trailer in a rig, stuck in Spencer Idaho in 3 feet snow with a inside dual tire flat. These guys have never been in a white-knuckle ride down White Bird Hill, in a white out storm. I have, and I can bark about trucking and towing unlike someone who has never been in a truck can.

The same was that in our early days, but the two that were in at the founding of what is now Dixie-Diesel HazzardAYRE radio, are deployed in military service. So I do this at my living quarters myself. Oh yes I’d like to have the staff to do much of this, oh yes there is money from the club to pay them, but only after the applicants have proved themselves over at least 3 months unpaid as an intern. Before I turn anyone loose on air they have to meet our fight the system style radio, mixed in with the preaching of God’s word, and the education lessons of our southern confederate history. Once I have those kinds of people inside the op, then no problem but until, I just say to many, come by lets talk , lets see what ya’ll got.

Any way, got to dibbling off there, but it had to be said.

Getting back on air now,

Stay Tuned,

company bannermy dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
--Bill William Henry Cosby
2 Chronicles 7:14“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

dixie diesel logohazzardayre radio billboard