Thursday, May 30, 2013

Scrubbing the bush.

KNYTE MOVES HEDDERHAZZARDAYRE TAG 1

So I went back to church this evening. Sort of hard not too, after Nancy being around the house all day, you just get a renewed spirit.

So I went in sat down, made little small talk, got into the lesson, although the meds had me near asleep.

Of course we sang my fave church song, Your Love Never Fails. that’s the one I tried to quote a week or so ago, when in it, it says, God makes everything for my good.

So got home, found that Emma’ manager had taken me off his Facebook friends list. So in that I heal, I defriended Emma, oh I’ll play her music because ya’ll like it, but hey its no skin off my fanny. They need me and radio, radio needs very little and so that is what it is, let her be a one album or two wonder. The Knytes, myself and HazzardAyre will live after and prosper.

The house now is so clean, and smelling purtty that I keep getting stiffy’s. The fact Nancy is going to clean the Wolf’s nest Thursday means not only stiffy’s but wet dreams as well.

In closing, I’m closing Emma saga, if she and manager wants to do business with us, fine, they have my number if not, hey just another of a long string of artists we play here.

Watched Wretched TV, have you ever tried to preach in an atmosphere, that is not conducive to reception, by those your preaching to? Such as college students more into carnal urges than eternal salvation. In my thoughts I need the latter.

If some body were to appoint a leader of the River Fellowship, I’d rather it be Nancy. Now b4 you all go off going ah oh, he got his sights on a victim, that ain’t it.

I met Nancy at bible study group, she cleans houses, I needed my house cleaned she did, and will do every other week . But as I have gotten to know Nancy , I have come to understand someone that is the results of Gods divine restoration of soul, spirit, and being work.

Now Nancy could be like all too many, they get saved or at least come to Christ, then they close the door, act smug and opinionated, and exclude everyone from their lives. Never taking that salvation and giving back, but no. Nancy has several people living in her home pretty much free, even one instead of going just to Boise, Going to Seattle. Hidden is the thing that she has money saved. If I were this one gal, I’d give some bread to Nancy even a little bit just as a long gone favor or gesture.

But what I’d do and what is, are far too different things.

Any way long day, today, so I’m inverted in the nest, catch ya’ll on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

my lullibyin the air


Quote of the Day:
Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting gold.
--Maurice Setter
Psalm 56:4“In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo AYRETAIL_thumb