Friday, May 31, 2013

Age makes one sleepy

knytecyde hedder

Nyte tyme used to not be so much of a thing for me to stay awake.

At first it started with doing overnight long haul trucker radio from midnight to 5:00am.

Then came running the tow truck from 11:00PM to 05:00am, as that’s usually when idiots drank, and ran into each other. Day time it was mostly haul in fix it jobs.

So I began staying up nytes, sleeping days.

I do it now because nytes is when this expensive wifi thing I got, is the best to use. Fewer drop offs or pauses in signal.

On that, dig this and it really urkes me.

Here I sign up with SpeedConnect.Tell everybody both on the air, as well as in person, the doing it on air is a retail value of nearly $100.00 per month, thing is they called yesterday, near 10:00AM wondering about a balance, a balance, of what? I paid the $50.00 fee of my service, the extra equipment deposits and all were to be waived due to the fact that their internet service was to be installed in the station in Buhl, and is being used now to carry the show, their manager even said so. But I get billed? Sure I’ll pay my $50.00 the rest we are going to discuss, even if I need to make a call to the firms HQ. Bait & switch is what I got away from by switching to SpeedConnect from Cable-One, Hope SpeedConnect don’t me sorry about that.

Course the ones dealing the service here is part of what was once called Teton Wireless and we all know the love I had with them.

Any mile so staying up late and overnight used to not be so bad, these days, I start to run down like the spring coming unsprung or winding down in a wind up toy. This hits a 4:00am. Now true when I have someone to help light the fire overnight great .  A Honey to sit in studio overnight to give me an occasional boost in attitude would help, but as I said, alas no such critter in Twin Falls. Ever get the idea your doing the right thing, just in the wrong place? I’m starting to and beginning to sniff around some other areas.

Any way, closed the show, last night on time, which is good, was great doing the audio for the Disney Music awards, last night, Selena should have won more , Taylor Swift took 3 awards, and sweet Bridgett Mendler took home 2 awards along with doing a grand rendition of hers, but it was the closing with Selena’s new song Come and Get It, that took the show.

Now if I can just get SpeedConnect to live up to their word and all we’ll have a great ride.

L8R Ya’ll

sign offHCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN


Quote of the Day:
If you aren't living on the edge, then you are taking up too much space.
--Anonymous
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17“For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

HCC BATTLE FLAG 2 KNYTESTAIL