Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Got up for next to nothing

pappys log

So got up due to a cal from JAM, on jingles, and looking at the clock figured that Nancy was rolling over to dung out the Wolf’s Lair, but she has an emergency. In her case I buy that, others it’s a cop out.

So dressed and all with no place to go.

Jeff wanted help in me getting Emma on the playlist of Shooter, at one of his gigs back east. Thing is all I can do, is call, Shooter’s people decide that. What I can say is events produced by the club I have sway over, those not done by us is really in the hands of those producing. I’m but one very small splinter of wood at the bottom of one big totem pole. In music, I get, CD’s from artists, I play them. I get in touch with managers of up coming artists , I play music, but when it comes to the deep roots of artist’ life or their other gigs besides the club’ or station, if I had any sway or power, Selena Gomez would be making her home, at the Wolf’s Lair in Twin Falls Idaho.

Then Todd calls, needs to reschedule, what am I the only one that works on holidays? Welcome to the world of radio and toewing. You’d think though with all I’m doing for Emma and all and her reading a few of my blog entries, she’d have someone take a shot of her toews in hose and email them to me.

Now then, this is a salute to Frank at Angels And Outlaws in Bliss.

Frank’ decoration for his bar, with hanging bra’s panties from the ceiling over the bar.

In contrast but similar, with us being the only radio for those in Toewing, we are looking for all rather used and oderful pantyhose, nylons and such to drape around and hang over the console area of the studio.

So have some stinky nylons around the house, send em over to us.

Since I don’t have to do anything more this afternoon, and everyone blew us off,

I’m headed back to bed, get some sleep so I can be purrffect for tonytes show.

But I wanted to leave ya’ll with this reminder.

I’m on air all night from 21:00 9:00PM to 05:00AM every day. I sleep or try to from 7:00 AM to usually 2:00PM(14:00), so if you want to get in touch with me call while I’m on air overnight, drop be early evenings, or late afternoon, but before noon, I’m asleep, and growl very heavy from 09:00AM to noon, if you upset my sleep.

L8R Ya’ll

my good bye knytesdash1


Quote of the Day:
I detest the man who hides on thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another.
--Homer
Romans 12:15“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayrewolvez logo hazzardayre tail