Saturday, May 18, 2013

Begging no, deserving yes!!

a-8 daily breefs header-1[2]AYRETYMEZ WINGS

This is not to sound like begging, but mine is deserving. No not asking for a hand out, as I’ll eventually get there myself, but I was watching that show now defunct on cable called Overhauled. The one that launched Courtney Hansen’ career. Any mile, they have these deserving folks getting remakes on their rides. Likewise Spike TV/PowerBlock does a show called Search and Restore. Instead of the person, how about the truck? Yes LexiBelle. I’d fall over in amazement if a crew from one of these shows even Trick out My Truck, showed up, took LexiBelle and rebuilt her.

Okay why? Let’s see, LexiBelle, rescued Evil Knievels Rocket Bike from the floor of the Snake River Canyon, after his failed jump there many years ago, and all too many rides of both famous and infamous people.

LexiBelle has done so many amazing things that it’d take more than a blog posting to tell all she’s done, but she does deserve a makeover , any volunteers?

Okay then, there’s a rumbling in my gut and its not that rotten tuna sandwich I had for lunch.

Although the fact that all day yesterday I was so sick that Mr. Porcelain throne and reading the words American Standard plumbing, so many times I saw the words in the partial dreams I was having during what little sleep I got.

The only thing I did Friday, outside of chasing down a few delinquent bills that nobody is able to pay me, dropping off some mail to Jared and Rick at A1, all I did was puke and shyt.

Then tried to go on air last night, but was too sick so went on auto pilot with DXB and went to sleep.

But I wonder about any continued going out to the River to church. Not canning the friendships one I consider precious, the others moderately so, but the allowance of ignorance and arrogance of some there, makes me wonder do I need to be there?

Can I absorb God’s messages from TV, and prayer? Maybe find a spot to have church for the Confederate Star?

As much as my good friend Jared, loves his lady, if the River was more welcoming , I think Jared would go, he saw a train coming in the wrong direction and got out of the way. I’m starting to see that light as well, and its not a nice light.

But I’m getting off course here.

If anybody knows these fellers at Overhauled as well as Search & Restore of RTM Productions of Nashville, tell them of LexiBelle, LexiBelle deserves restoration and a makeover.

Stay Tuned,

my good byeMW KOA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
Hebrews 6:10“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

hazzardayre tail