Friday, May 17, 2013

I just hate getting sick this time of year, oh and about Emma?

hazzardayre phootenotes

I just hate getting sick this time of year. I can’t quite figure out where I caught this bug , seemed okay Wednesday, but I woke up yesterday with a headache the size of Boss Hoggs belly. I mean I was in pain, like a two week party and just getting the hangover.

Throat sore, sniffles , blowing my nose, trying to catch my dribbles , I mean not good.

Got my housekeeping gal’s parts for her Durango pulled yesterday night, figured on going after all to that men’s getaway with the church, but by mid day, body said no you ain’t. So came home and decided to do some office work, clean trucks, and get the fuel tank back in LexiBelle. So that’s my weekend.

Now for Emma. You all know how much I think of this gal. Emma has talent far beyond her years. And way beyond some skanky TV show on RFDTV, I heard how Virginia Dreams gave the shaft to a good friend of mine who is part of Cooter’s Band.

Any mile the planning for the AyreWolvez AyreShow to be held over July 4th in Jackpot Nevada, is near done, now got to get the word out. And who better than Emma, so will be bringing her out here, showing her the area and so on. Of Course she’ll do up some great music, at the AyreShow as well as at the Horse Shoe Club there.

I’d write more , but meds are making me dizzy, talk at ya’ll overnight and on HazzardAyre Saturday afternoon.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sig hcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion.
--George Bernard Shaw
Romans 11:33“[Doxology] Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo hazzardayre tail