Saturday, May 18, 2013

Shades of Gray

ATC1

Some of the voting for the 2014 Grammy’s is out, and guess what? HazzardAyre Radio has been voted as the most popular radio show in its genre in the USA. That’s right for the last consecutive 9 months, HazzardAyre has been rated both number one and number 2 in both Arbitron and Nielsen  Ratings. Not bad for a radio show that all too many laughed at.

To what do I owe this popularity? God . That’s about all, the rest is purtty much cliché , the fans, stations carrying us these last few years since 2010, however all of this, is not going in solo. AyreWolf FM Radio(HazzardAyre’s parent show) has been nominated as the most popular of military aviation and military aviation enthusiasts programming. Not bad for a radio gig, that all too many shit canned in 2007.

Now if I can just get my young friend Emma to go with me to the Grammy’s, or maybe that sweetheart I had coffee with last Wednesday.

On that, I’m sure she thought I was a piece of work that night. Oh sure I could have arrived in a fancy carrier, with a wad of cash. But sadly I missed getting money from big C earlier in the day, my truck looks like hell, why? When do I get time to work on my rigs? Thing is I came here to Twin Falls area, in late 2006, to do two things, rebuild the home charter of the Knytes, and two erect the radio station so that such things as HazzardAyre wouldn’t be subjected to censorship by the stations carrying our syndicated editions of the show.

I did not come here to go toew, or build scoots.

I got lead to mini Cassia by false promises, thank goodness the one who promised is dead, I didn’t do the snuffing but I’m damn glad somebody did. It took me two years to dig myself out of Mini cassia back to Twin Falls, and I thank God every day for Charlie and what he does for me.

There’s many people that put Charlie down and make him out to be a big asshole. Any one doing that near or in front of me will have blood on his body. Charlie is one of God’s chosen few and what he has done starting with very little business wise is one thing, the lives he’s changed by his kindness is another. He sure has changed mine, for the better. So I don’t mind cleaning the head at the shop as part of my duties there. That’s small compared to what I learn from Charlie.

Charlie really doesn’t need to go to church, as he’s already a saint.

Oh and maybe, Charlie saw something at the River, likewise Jared that I didn’t but am beginning to get a full picture of.

But I had to share the news of our nominations and all.

Stay tuned,

my good byecompany banner


Quote of the Day:
No great advance has ever been made in science, politics, or religion, without controversy.
--Lyman Beecher
Hebrews 6:10“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail