Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Talk about a Divine boot in the six

THE END OF DAY

So was sitting on the bamboo couch watching Highway to Heaven, and up came this message about CBN here that they stream Sunday’s services over the Internet, now considering that we have been getting our nuts twisted trying to do that, thought hey maybe go to Church Wednesday and do some snooping, the reconsidering for a second if anybody missed me out there. Just as I had thought that, guess who calls? Nancy. Granted its to do my house, but to me I think God motivated Nancy to rattle my phone, talk about getting a Divine bootgold bootsin the butt.

Is this God giving me a tool, or just saying go to church.

So I’m trying to do some detoxing. Mostly the meds I been using to shake this upper respitory flu I’ve had, for three weeks now.

Thought I had broncal pneumonia , come to find it was simply some very serious upper respitory infection caused from breathing chemicals at the shop. So Antibiotics, Mucinex DM, Goody’s Powders and allergy meds, feel like a dead battery , although considering I slept allot today, I should be bright eyed and furry tailed, but feel like a tyred Dawg.

If weather holds, doing the fixing on LexiBelle Saturday.

Finally got a bid, on the ads in the basket at Smiths. They also cover Ridleys as well. So thinking of planting Dixie Toewing in all those grocery carts. Dixie Toewing’ time has come, time to shift in the going toewing mode. There’s more than one way to skin a putty kitty.

Now gotta shop for a shop I can afford. Watch here for details, thinking Gooding, Hazzard or that immediate area.

Got some good news as well today. Ya’ll know our radio show for us in toewing that has the slightly kinky name? Well got the news, Highway Hooker Radio, got the green light as to being the flagship show, for the all new Toew Operators Channel on XM/Sirius. What does that mean? Coast to coast and around the world what we started this radio gig to begin with, and who its for, will be heard by millions more people, also means artists like Emma Leigh and others will get satellite exposure. Also got a nod from a radio awarding survey outfit, Highway Hooker has won the award for most innovative specialty radio show on air, in America.

Needless to say, I’m stoked, even though I feel like my eyes are falling shut, but to stay on air tonight, going to go cut down a couple of phone poles to hold my eye lids open as tooth picks are to light.

Now gotta talk to Nancy on a few of the honeys living at her house being on the TV and photo ads for Dixie Toewing.

Until L8R see ya’ll on the radio.

423454_10151092501109655_269256598_nmy dixie sig


Quote of the Day:
At the working man's house hunger looks in but dares not enter.
--Benjamin Franklin
Psalm 103:17-18“But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

company banner KNYTESTAIL

 

THIS IS HAZZARD AYREof honor

PAPER AD