Monday, May 6, 2013

Maybe, maybe not its in her court now.

awolf dawnCaptains log

Had a great visit with a tremendous gal, that could be an on air. Now she says, gotta think about it. For her the prospect thing will be short because I can see her coming in learning quick and generating dollars that enables a paycheck. For once doing something for it. However it’s a thing of maturity. The gal that showed yesterday has the foxy looks, but at 19 , can you see her being grilled by Howard Stern, much less me? Somehow I don’t see that. Our new prospect says she knows honey’s okay now its in her court, says she’ll give me an answer by noon, okay. I am afraid it’ll be not her cup of tea, but praying she’ll go for it at the same time.

Can’t figure out what happened to the hottie from Arby’s but hey I have learned quick, that what’s online is not what is. Just because a fox says yes, don’t mean its really yes.

But hey, who knows, maybe she’ll show Monday.

Now if I get Nancy over to clean house there’s some measure of saving project X here. If not it’s the same thing I’ve been planning, get the thing up, find a local manager to baby sit it, me move to AM Falls, and forget that the Tragic Valley exists.

Any way I’m worn out, keep tuned to DXB, and we’ll see you in the afternoon here on the radio.

L8R Ya’ll

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
--Mark Twain
James 5:16“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte tail.