Sunday, May 12, 2013

Don’t ya’ll love it when you can stump Google?

knytecyde hedder

Now understand I wasn’t trying to stump the giant search engine, but I must have.

See I was looking for this hymn or song we sing at church.

It has in the lyrics ,” He does everything for my Good”, “You Make everything for my good” thinking maybe I could find the full song.

Guess what? No can do, none of the search engines. Now true I don’t know its title and I will by end of today, as I’m going to sniff it out today at church, but I wonder at times, have we started to see the end of the mighty web? At least from a search point of view, and especially on things relating to gospel hymns and church songs?

I’ll have more on this, this afternoon on air.

Thanks to my lady friend from church, she did my laundry, even my poopy underwear, one does not know what a joy it is, to be in clean shorts.

Fell in love over at her house Saturday night, there’s this little poodle dog, that was shining up to me purtty good. Just wondering how if I end up with him, that he’ll get along with my wolf pup. This ought to be interesting.

Then I came home switched on NRB on TV, and my what a bunch of posers.

I am one who believes in the ideals of Jesus, and the enrichment of Gods love for me every second, but some folks I think especially preachers are a bit out there. In the words of Charley Daniels, “ Was watching the preacher man on TV, says Jesus walked on the water, and I know its true, but sometimes I think that preacher man would like to do a little walkin too”

True God does work in odd ways, but some of these young preachers are a bit too odd. Especially at the end of most of these shows , somebody says, “How about partnering with us to keep this ministry going?” If somebody is going to partner with anybody, how about partnering with the Knytes to keep HazzardAyre going?

No I’m not asking for money the Knytes and HazzardAyre is doing fine, its just the idea. Then you go to their websites, to see their conferences and concert dates, NONE OF THEM ARE IN IDAHO.

To Acquire The Fire, I have an idea, bring your singers, and all to Idaho, then I’ll partner with you.

Why I fight for a place I dislike, that in my next entry.

Church is at 10:00AM and I need to be there at 09:45, so see ya’ll this afternoon.

Keep It Tween the Ditches,

my dixie sighcc billboard


Quote of the Day:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
--John Kenneth Galbraith
Proverbs 31:10, 27-28“[Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character] A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
koa logo  hazzardayre tail